Forgiveness

Third Person View

Sunset Shimmer had finally finished fixing the entrance to Canterlot High School, [CHS for short] after the incident of the fall formal. A lot of students still haven't forgiven Sunset, some of them just don't want to. 

Some of them still feel scared of her. She sat down near the equator that she made during the Fall Formal; recently she had been feeling guilty for the mistakes she had done. Some students started to bully Sunset even though she was deeply sorry. 

Sometimes they would verbally and/or physically abuse her. She didn't care if they did. She thought she deserved it, but her new friends didn't think she deserved it. No one should ever experience any type of abuse, even if you did it to others before.

Sunset then started to sob into her hands, finally letting the guilt wash all over her. Then she felt someone pull her up and pulled her into a hug, letting her cry into this person's shirt.  She pulled away and saw that it was a young man around her age who had a green shirt on, blue jeans, he had orange-ish yellow hair and brown eyes.

Sunset retracted and sniffled, but the young man then touched her shoulder and said, "Sunset, I know that you've been feeling alone, even though you have some friends. But I would be happy to be your friend, because I forgive you." Sunset raised her head and asked, "Y-you forgive me, after everything I did?"

He replied and said, "Of course I do." Sunset smiled and hugged him, and said, "Thank you!" He then said, "Oh, before I forget, my name's Solar Comet."