Prologue

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader Chan}

{BNHA Au}

-Keys-

{Y/N}:Your Name

{L/N}:Last Name

{H/C}:Hair Color

{E/C}:Eye Color

{N/N}:Nick Name

{C/C}:Color Choice

- - -  

A {H/C} female sighed as she stepped out of her car, pushing her sunglasses up to the top of her head as she shut her car door, she made her way towards the door of a large home a scowl appearing on her face, her heels clacking as she walked the sound quite loud the shoes hurt her feet though she didn't mind seeing as she had other things to worry about.

Upon arriving at the door she rung the doorbell and waited, as she did she admired her freshly painted nails, her foot had began to tap on the ground as she was getting quite impatient she didn't wish to stay here longer than she needed, luckily for her she didn't seem to have to wait any longer as the door slid open and a male with red hair had opened it.

Upon realizing whom was at his door he scowled glaring down at the shorter female, "Why are you here {Y/N}?" he questioned the younger female, annoyance clear in his voice as for he had been busy with something just for her to show up, he didn't quite like the young woman even though she was his sister in law, and she shared the same feelings as he did, she didn't quite like him either.

"It's quite simple really I have came to collect my little nephew from your evil clutches" she tilted her head up her {E/C} eyes meeting his blue ones as a smirk spread across her face "Because I refuse to allow him to be raised by someone of your status" she told him quite seriously.

"Someone of my status I am the number two Hero, and Shoto will not be living with the likes of you" he told her not allowing her to pass by him, he refused to allow the only one not a mistake to be freed from his clutches, "If you are to take him he will not be able to Surpass All-Might, he would become as weak as you are".

"Darling that's quite a funny joke because last I checked your not that strong besides the young one isn't some tool that you can play with he isn't your puppet Enji, he's a child a child that needs love and care" She took a step forward "Now do move aside for you and I both know I always get what I want" her eyes held a dangerous glint in them.

Enji knew he wouldn't win this even if he wanted to he knew she could ruin him in a matter of seconds, she wasn't someone anyone wanted to piss off, she had connections more so than he, and she was a bigger threat to him than anything, he sighed stepping aside allowing her to enter his home, "Take off your shoes I do not want my floor ruined" he told her bitterly sliding the door closed once she was inside.

The {H/C} female slid off her Black high heeled shoes and placed them with the other shoes near the door, "Now be a gentlemen and take me to my cute little nephew, or I could always find him myself though I do know you don't trust me in your home" she knew quite well he didn't trust her as much as she didn't trust him, they hated each other and it wasn't that hard to see.

The red haired male didn't want to show her to his son, but he knew the clock was ticking before her patience ran thinner, and he knew it wasn't a good thing, so being the gentlemen he was he walked ahead of her, a angry look on his face as the {H/C} female followed behind him, the two walked in silence before they reached the room of his his precious tool, he entered without knocking and he did not care how unhappy the younger female was because of his rudeness.

"Auntie w-why are you here?" the young boy questioned staring at the older woman slight confusion on his face, bandages covered half his face, he had only met his aunt once or twice before, and he knew quite well she was someone whom was a better person than his father.

"I've come to take you away from this place kid" The {H/C} female stated a smile on her face as the young boy's grey eye lit up for once, the words she spoke had him feel something he hadn't felt in quite a while, something he had been hoping for, "From now on I'll be the one raising you, seeing as this douche bag isn't fit to take care of children".

The {H/C} female watched the young boy get up from his spot on the floor quickly and running towards the older female wrapping his small arms around her legs, he was glad someone had came to rescue him, finally he would no longer have to face the horror that was his father, no longer would he have to do as that man told him to, even if he barely knew the older female he did know that her taking him would be for the best.

That was the last time the young boy had ever seen his father or his older siblings, for his aunt had rescued him and whisked him away to a far away place, one where his father would never be able to see him again, because the {H/C} female had filed a restraining order.

- - -

{And thus a new story begins}