Ch.3.No Ones Puppet.

{I Do not own BNHA or Reader}

- - -

"Welcome My lady and young master today's snack before lunch is Chocolate chip cookies" The head chef was a man with long light pink hair tied back into a pony tail, wearing an apron with pink frills on it and a bandanna with small pink hearts, small horns peeking out from his head and his skin was a light pink, "Go ahead take one I don't bite" he told the young boy lowering the tray of cookies.

Shoto's eyes sparkled unsure at first before letting go of his aunt hand to grab some, no one made a move to stop him and they wouldn't dare this was his first cookie he's had seeing as Enji was quite unfit to be a parent, and never allowed his son to eat anything unhealthy.

The half and half boy was in heaven at the first bite of the cookie, no one could deny chocolate chip cookies were delicious, heck every type of sweet when made right was delicious, "Oh how I wish I had a camera to catch such a glorious moment" {Y/N} smiled softly "my dear little nephew is quite adorable don't you agree Vincent?"

"Of course my lady he'll make a fine Heir to the {L/N} company" Vincent the chef replied "Reminds me of my little sister Mina and how cute she looks when scarfing down my homemade cookies, or any sweets when she and my Dads heard I got a job here they seemed happy for me but quite sad because they wouldn't have my cooking".

"H-Heir?" Shoto questioned almost choking on his cookies, turning his eyes to face his aunt in slight confusion, he had no clue as to why he was to become an heir and he didn't know to what, his father wished to use him as a tool to overthrow the number one hero was his aunt the same? sending into a false hope before forcing him into harsh training? 

"Oh my I was going to tell you later but seeing as Vincent let it slip, yes you'll be seen as the heir to the {L/N} family that is if you wish to little one, I won't force you into harsh training like Enji did, you need to grow up first like any normal child should" {Y/N} told him patting his head " My company will only be yours when I step down and that will not be for a while little prince" 

Shoto smiled softy, no she wasn't like him at all she wasn't forcing him into anything, it was his choice, he was never told he got a choice in something before, it made him fill with that feeling again, joy something he only had around his mother, and now his mothers sister his aunt was here to guide him to greatness, for now he forgot about his siblings and spent time in the kitchen with the chef Vincent and his dear aunt.

~ ~ ~

Touya Todoroki frowned slightly tired of this abuse, tired of that man whom complained to much about the loss of his perfect tool, it wasn't something the oldest wished to hear, he was actually glad his aunt came around to grab Shoto he was actually expecting it.

Because this place wasn't a home, home was wear the heart was and the oldest only knew of one place as home, his aunt whom knew him the most out of all four of them, he told her over the phone of what happened, he may have been young but he understood abuse when he saw it.

Heroes were toxic, puppets controlled by their own greed, and that man was nothing more than a big fool whom would one day regret his choices in life, regret the hurt he put upon his family, try and fix it and fail, the oldest son knew it well enough because his dear aunt told him of it, showered him with gifts that man had no clue about.

And an apartment to escape to in case he needed it, and he'd give it a week or so before he left, a week or so in convincing his younger siblings in hightailing it out of there with him to the safe place his aunt set up, the bag she bought him hidden in his closet.

"Don't worry Shoto your safe now aunty will take care of you" he whispered to the picture of his dear little brother, "I'll see you one day again we all will and without this man trying to control us like puppets".

Yes just in a few weeks he'll make his escape, no matter what it took.

- - -

{7/8/19}