Chapter 1

*Play Song*

We arrived at school, I got out after Vylad.  I had my ear buds in playing sick kick - Infected. Walking up the stairs humming softly, I wasn't instantly recognized as over the month I changed my hair style to H/s.

And of course I got slightly bigger ' personality ', so I looked a lot different.  Also I'm slimmer, since I took up Zumba and dancing. I use to only sing but I thought I'd try that.

While I was walking I didn't noticed a group of kids talking to me, until a boy grabbed my shoulder. I have no idea what happened next but I had his hand bent backwards against his back.

Letting go of him he hissed slightly, I took my ear buds out of my ears. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. " I apologized to him as he held his sore arm to his side.

"you're rather strong, I'll give you that. "He said his blue eyes flickered in slight amusement, before he leaned closer to my face.  His blue eyes narrowing as he stared at me.

"umm.. What are you doing?" I asked stepping back a little, as his eyes lit up in shock. Everyone was looking at us now.

"Y/n L/n! Your back! Long time no see. "He said and it finally clicked, Gene, all the students that surrounded us all looked at me.

As if they finally realized me, I nodded stiffly. "Yeah... Been a long time huh?"I said nervously, as a werewolf girl stepped forward.

Her silver ears were covered with a black beanie, her white and pink ombre hair laid flat down.  Her tail at first was swaying slow, before gradually speeding up.

Her violet eyes shimmered happily as she ran over and hugged me, "Y/n!!  I missed you so so SO much!" The girl I knew as April spoke.  (if that's your name go with it. K? k. )

I smiled as I gave her a hug back and she let me go.  "Hey April, how's it been?"I asked her, she looked at me smiling brightly where her white fangs showed.

"Good now that you back. "She replied, swaying her hips with her tail.  As she looked as if she wanted to hug me again.

"That's good, anyway my last name isn't L/n anymore. It's Ro'meave. "I said rubbing my arm sheepishly.

Everyone looked shocked, I herd some whispers.

"It's true! Her mother did die... Poor girl. "

"The rumors true! "

Hearing the words again I lowered my head sadly, as tears began to break through.  Gene an his gang looked in shock  at me. 

April's tail dropped, and she stopped moving.  "oh.. I'm so sorry y/n.. " She placed a hand gently on my shoulder as I stared at the ground.

Gene looked wide eyed at me, he looked as if he was about to speak but decided against it. "I'm sorry, I thought I'd be better. "I said wiping my eyes before sighing.

I didn't want to cry in front of so many people, "Excuse me. "I said, before running out of the crowd of students.  Nearly crashing into a tall black haired boy, and short black haired girl.

Shoving past them I continued to run off, after hearing a HEY! From the girl. I just continued running nearly tripping over my feet.

I made it to the bleachers an slid under them, sitting there I held my head in my hands. I really can't believe I almost cried in front of the school!

"Hey, you okay?"A voice asked me, I shot my head up in surprised. Smacking it on to the bleacher. I hissed slightly as I looked up at Gene.

"huh? Oh yeah I'm fine."I said forcing a smile at him, he didn't look impressed and just sat down in front of me.