Chapter 2

*Don't play song yet*

April ran over towards a brown haired werewolf, with pale skin and red eyes.

He looked at April with affection at seeing his little sister. 

I continued to carry Aphmau, Going down the steps carefully.  I felt kinda bad for Zane and Zenix.

Who looked like they didn't like eachother at all.  Oh boy. This'll be fun.

"Balto is your Brother?" Aphmau said once she saw the werewolf boy.  The two seemed to look at each other in slight shock.
April just nodded, before opening the back of her brother's car.

  "Hop in! Zane and Aph in the back, Zenix and N/n in the middle. " April said pressing a button that allowed for the seat to come down and allow people to enter the back.

Zane and Aph crawled in before taking there seats. She lifted the seat and placed the bottom of the seat back down.

"Zenix first, then N/n. "April demanded, Zenix got in the back muttering something.

Whilst I just slid on back and buckled, Closing the door. Balto now sat in the driver's seat.

April opened the passenger seat and Got in, once she was in and Buckled she closed the door.

Balto started to drive off, in the silence no one really spoke.  Until we arrived at their house.

Then we all got out and were herded into the house, Balto was a gentleman and opened the door. 

Once we were all in, We were led up the stairs, well only me and Aph,  and into a big room.  That was Black and pink, The walls were decorated in Posters and one wall had a beautiful skull surrounded by flowers.

It looked to be hand drawn and painted, April moved to her closet.  Before pulling one outfit out, and a pair of shoes.  Walking over to aph she held it out.

"For you!"She smiled at Aphmau.

Aphmau seemed genuinely shocked, taking the outfit she put the flower crown on

Aphmau seemed genuinely shocked, taking the outfit she put the flower crown on.  April motioned to her changing screen and Aph went to change.

April went back to closet and brought out one to me.