Midnight Walk

FLUFF!! based on the post above.

Smile Era/College

Brian slammed his old heavy books on the chipped wooden desk. The blond laying fully clothed on his messy bed startled awake. He lazily brought his hand up to wipe the dry drool off the corner of his mouth.

"Bri," Roger groaned in a tired voice. "Why the fuck do you have to be so loud?"

"Just trying to do my work, Rog," Brian sighed. "At least I'm not like you... skipping classes."

"Oh. That was non needed criticism," Roger sat up, brushing his messy blond hair out of his face.

"How're you ever going to get through college if you keep up like this, Rog?" Brian asked, he spun harshly on his heel toward the blond.

Roger shrugged, looking down at his lap in shame. Brian rolled his eyes and turned back towards his thick books. He sat down in his chair and flipped one book open in front of him and began to read.

"You're such a nerd. Hope you know that," Roger grumbled, plopping back down on the bed.

"Mmm," was all Brian replied while continuing to read up on a chapter about astronomy.

A heavy sigh came from the blond. He tossed and turned on the bed, trying to get comfortable. He groaned as he rolled off the bed, followed by a muffled thump to which made Brian turn furiously in his chair to glare at his room mate. Curled up fists were placed on the curly haired mans hips, his mouth forming a straight line and his brows furrowing down which made his eyes look dark. Roger looked up innocently at his friend. Thin white sheets were wrapped around his small frame and covering his messy hair. His blue doe eyes were staring up at Brian like he did no wrong. Brians heart fluttered at the look and his furious look faltered and his tense shoulders dropped. He exhaled a deep breath. He could never be mad at Roger.

"Look, why don't you do some work so you're not as bored?" Brian asked the boy softly.

"Mmm..I don't feel like it," Roger replied, continuing to stare into Brians soul.

"Alright," Brian muttered. He scanned around the room for something for the blond to do. A magazine in the corner caught his eye. "Ah! Why don't you read a magazine?"

Brian grabbed the magazine from Rogers untidy desk and held it out for him to take. Rogers lips pursed together, his eyes gazing at the magazine for a minute before he let out a sigh and snatched the magazine. Brian dropped his own hand to his side and turned back toward the desk, plopping in the chair and bowing his head down to read the page. Roger sprung up from his place on the floor and whipped the thin blanket up into the air, the whooshing sound distracting Brian momentarily. Roger cheerfully hummed a tune and plopped down onto the springy bed that caused him to bounce in the air a couple of times. Brian shook his head at his roommate making noise on the squeaking springs.

"Rog, I'm warning you," Brian muttered in a low voice, his fingers rubbing at his temples as he continued to scan the page.

"Sorry! Sorry! Just getting comfy, jeez," Roger held his hands up in defense as he spoke, sticking his tongue out at Brian who's back was turned to him.

An aggravated groan came from the guitarist. Roger ignored his annoyed tone and flopped onto the bed. Brian groaned again from the noise and sprung up from his chair in one swift motion. He turned to glare at the drummer with a nasty look burning in his eyes. Rogers eyes met with those dark hazel ones and he whimpered slightly, pouting and attempting to look innocent so Brian wouldn't yell at him. The taller man strode forward towards Rogers bed and Roger was prepared for him to pin him down and scold him or tackle him. Instead, Brian stopped beside his cowering friend and stared down at him with the same dark expression. Brian reached a hand out to Rogers bedside table, not breaking eye contact. The blue eyes never dropped the petrified look he held with the hazel eyes. The older man pulled his hand back, a classical record in hand. Roger exhaled deeply as he let his tense shoulder dropped in relief.