All Dead, All Dead

(I highly suggest listening to the vid above while reading)
*trigger warning* (intense angst)

1979

"Brian! Bri- Stop!"
Rogers lighthearted laughter and sharp intakes of breath rang in Brians ears. Brian didn't stop. He let his slender bony fingers attack Rogers sides again with tickles. The taller man was sitting in between his lovers legs, with his thighs heating up at the contact of his body against the others. Roger scooted up the couch, attempting to sit up only to be pinned back down on his back by Brians swift movements of his strong hands. Wide grins were plastered among their faces, stretching the corners of their lips which resulted in their cheeks stinging and aching. The guitarist felt a swarm of butterflies in his stomach at the sight of wetness trickling down the corners of glossy, angelic, crystal blue eyes. The blond mans squinting puffy eyes desperately tried not to shut, his weak arms failed at the attempt to lift his hands and swat Brians hands away. His toothy grin that revealed his pearly whites created a thrilling sensation to rush through Brians veins.
"Oh, god! Bri please! Just s-stop and give me a kiss!" Roger stammered, wrapping his legs loosely around Brians waist.
Brian finally stopped, his fingers coming to a sudden halt. Roger felt the prickling sensation remain on his skin where Brian had his hands. The sensation soon died down and faded away once Brian leaned forward slowly to reduce the wide gap between their faces. The lovers let their eyes droop, their lips pursing as they were centimeters apart. Brian cocked his head slightly to one side, Roger let his eyelids shut and block out the rest of the world. His senses heightened. He felt Brians warm breath radiate onto his soft parted lip then connect like magnets. The contact took him by surprise, his heart jumped at the feeling and burned with desire. He felt like his whole body was on fire and his lips had just been pricked with the thorns of a rose stem. Gentle hands were grazing his irritated sides, rubbing up and down before resting on his waist. Their lips slipped together in sync. It was certainly not a wet kiss, but a sensual and passionately slow kiss. Their rosy cheeks brushed against each other as their soft lips grazed each time they brought their faces closer for another sweet kiss. Roger trailed his hands from Brians waist, up his back, and finally resting on the back of his neck. Brian led one hand from his lovers waist up to brush through the fluffy blond hair that was a mess from earlier. The blue eyed angel brought Brian closer, if possible, by gently pushing the back of his neck down to engage in another loving kiss.

-

The curly haired man awoke from another dream filled nap. He found himself hugging his knees up to his chest underneath a thick dark blue blanket. Irritated, he forced the fluffy blanket off his heated body using his numb arm. The light thrumming of the rain on the tall glass windows was all Brian could hear apart from his heart calmly thumping in his chest. The dreary 19th century mansion was deserted of liveliness and light, ever since his beloved left a month ago. The hazel eyed man heaved himself from the cushiony couch. His shoulders along with his head drooped down as he sat up. His bony elbows dug into his skinny thighs, his face dropping into his hands, bringing his sight into darkness once more. He dreaded waking up from a nap so late in the afternoon. He dreaded the loneliness he woke up to, the emptiness feeling in his heart as well as his stomach. He hasn't eaten very much since Rogers disappearance. He dreaded waking up to the gloomy London weather, the dark cloudy skies and cold rain. Honestly, he dreaded even waking up at all.

The pale man inhaled a shaky deep breath, bringing his head up from his hands. His dry hands rubbed at his tired eyes and his tear stained cheeks that burned at his touch. He let his eyes trail from the untouched chair that used to be Rogers to the black telephone sitting dusty and untouched on the glass table underneath the gold antique mirror. Freddie and John have given up on trying to reach Brian just weeks ago. They tried getting him out of his empty mansion and his depressing state. Nothing worked. The only light and happiness in his life was Roger. Now he had nothing to live for. The tour for the band has been cancelled after Rogers disappearance, they didn't bother going on without a drummer since Brian refuses to perform. It was just Freddie and John. Even the remaining two refuse to perform without the loving couple. The whole situation was hard on them too. Roger was not only their band mate, but their best friend.