An Ass Can't Save Relationships

"You can not be doing this right now." It was 3 in the morning and I just had the best orgasm of my life only 30 minutes ago. Whatever pleasure I felt then, however, I was surely going to get taken away now.

Tallon sighed and put his hand to his eyes, rubbing them with his fingers. "I'm sorry, Tana. I just can't do it anymore."

I screamed in exasperation. "The fuck you can't do it anymore! What was that half an hour ago? Your final round before kicking me out of your life?"

He slammed his hand down on the counter, his eyes bloodshot. He looked tired, but most of all, he looked done with me. "Enough! I said we're done. I don't need to explain myself to you, Tana. Stop being an ass and get out! Take your stuff with you."

I leaned over the other side of the counter, my eyes looking up at him in disgust. "You think that you can just tell me to get out of your life together? No. You don't get to decide that, okay? I don't need you to tell me to get out and then not give any reason at all for why you're breaking up with me." I leaned across the counter to grab his hand, but he pulled it away. "Four fucking years, Tallon. I have spent four years of my damn life with you, and you're just going to break it off? No. That is not-"

"No? No!? Tana, I'm sorry, but you don't get to decide whether or not I'm breaking up with you. We are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend. You are now my ex. See how that works out?" He was starting to raise his voice, but it didn't phase me. I just stared at him across the kitchen counter in his shitty studio apartment that I had moved into with him. Finally, I broke the stare and turned away from him, choking back tears that were forming in my eyes.

"Fine."

I started walking around the apartment, picking up everything that was mine. I found a pair of jeans on the floor and started putting them on over my underwear, making sure he saw my big ass bounce into place. I don't know why I thought that would work, but I guess I thought my butt could make the man come back crawling. News flash: it didn't.

Once I packed up all my things, I looked back at Tallon. He was looking out of the window and drinking a beer. "Don't even say goodbye then, dick," I yelled to him as I shut the door on my way out of our apartment. Then I was in the hallway- alone, and now homeless.

It's a real shame he was good at sex. Otherwise, I would've been happy to leave that asshole behind.