Saving Water

We barley made it through the door before things started to get hot and heavy. His kissing became harder, more aggressive as I was unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't know where Colin's apartment was even at. I was a bit... Distracted on the taxi ride over here.

     When we got to his bed, he lowered me down as I took off my shirt and he took off his. He looked even better than I thought under the shirt.

     Suddenly, I felt his kisses trail down my neck and towards my bra. My body was on fire as he pulled down the right cup of my bra. His tongue trickled across my nipple, and I breathed in sharply with pleasure. Noticing my enjoyment, he continued, sucking and kissing harder until he made it over to my other side. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation I had missed since being with Talon. But I didn't want to think about him. Not now, not ever.

     His lips made their way back up to mine as I drunkingly tumbled over on top of him, laughing. He laughed with me through moments of kissing until I moved down his body and pulled back his jeans. I rubbed through his underwear and heard him moan in response. He sat up to kiss me again as my hand pulled back his underwear. When I felt his dick in my hand, I gasped. He was huge- and very excited.

     His hot breath mixed with mine, the smell of alcohol present but not inhibiting. I rubbed up and down on him with my hand until he finally flipped over, back on top, and pulled down my thong.

     "Is this okay?" He asked. I nodded in response, giving him a kiss as he slid my underwear off. My body was like a furnace wherever his touch was. I couldn't take it much longer.

     "Do it," I said in a whisper, managing to say something through the intense pleasure I was feeling.

     He smiled and I felt something large enter inside of me. I opened my mouth to moan, but instead I just exhaled deeply, not having the capability to make any sound at all.

     Colin began pumping in and out of me as we continued to make out. His hand grabbed at my boob, twirling my nipple in between his fingers. With every breath I took, my body pulsed with enjoyment.

     He started moving above me faster and faster, and we eventually both lost the ability to kiss from the intense feeling. Instead, we both moaned and basked in the blissful moment. His breath became more shallow as I felt him slip out of me entirely. He started to pleasure himself, but I sat up and went down on him. He leaned back and came as my hand was rubbing my clit, trying to reach my own climax as well. Sure enough, I followed with the feeling of satisfaction as my body shook in pleasure.

     When we both finished, we took a shower together which I don't remember much of. All I knew is that he convinced me that it would save water. I don't know how much water we really saved with the amount of time we were in there, but I wasn't complaining.

     I don't remember much after the shower. The next thing I knew, I woke up next to Colin with 20 missed calls from Shane.