Teaser/Preview

The group was well known around the school. The seven boys were always together, if not all of them, smaller groups. Never was one of them left alone.

They didn't mean for it to happen, but it did. Slowly the families of the seven boys all moved away except for one, the youngest. Left without his hyungs, he would feel the wrath of what the world called reality, something that he had been shielded from.

He was left without any friends, an outcast. He didn’t have any friend outside of that small group and it was too late to make any. Everyone already had their group of friends, as he had previously. This once bubbly boy became a shadow of his previous self. Lost the spark for social interaction that was once so strong. Thrown into isolation.

The boy grows, as every child does. He finds himself falling in love with the art that is present, through the viewfinder of his camera. By the time he starts high school, he’s never seen again without a camera. That camera becomes all those years of interaction that he missed. He watches the other people fall in love, win athletic awards, have social interactions and all of it he captures through the lens of the viewfinder of his camera.

Eventually, he graduates high school and is accepted into one of the most prestigious art colleges in Seoul. Here is taken with a full scholarship to study photography after the college found out about the name that he shares his photography under the highly praised and highly mysterious “Golden Closet”.

Golden Closet is the webpage that his mother had got him for his birthday his sophomore year. Here he has shared all of the beautiful feats of nature and humanity that he has captured throughout the years. But what the boy doesn't know is that this school will lead him back to the six people that left him all those years ago plummeting him into isolation.