(chapter 1: the vacation)

((Trigger warning! murder and gore! read at your risk!)) 

Tim

I opened my eyes to the sound of an alarm Brian had set. I let out a sigh and rubbed my tired eyes. I sat up and looked over at his bed. He was still fast asleep. I smiled slightly then looked at the calendar on our wall, there was a red circle around today with the words 'vacation day!' in red marker.

"Maybe I'll go" I whispered to myself sighing. I'm not really fond of vacation day ever since the first time I went...just thinking about Jeff dancing on the table shirtless with a rubber chicken in his pants made me cringe, and also how Ben kept screaming every time it rained that 'the sky is going to drown him' and when Jane was drunk and slapped my ass then said 'to meet her in the kitchen for a Mcnugget' what the fuck is wrong with everyone. I sighed and got up. I walked to hoodies bed and turned off the alarm that sat beside him on his end table, then shook him.

"Mmm.." he hummed a bit then opened his eyes and looking at me tiredly

"Morning," he said tiredly.

"Morning," I said back. I then walked to the closet and opened it grabbing the two bags him and i packed yesterday. He sat up rubbing his eyes. I put his bag on his bed beside him then put my bag on mine. I put on my mask and jacket then heard slender call mine and Toby's name. I sighed

"I'll be back," I told Brian then walked to Slendy's office thing. I stepped in. Toby wasn't there yet. I leaned against the wall as I wait

"Child, sit down." slender said from the desk. I walked over and sat in the chair in front of a desk

"Hoodie informed me that you were going to go on the vacation with us." he said. I nodded

"I might.." I said as I looked at the papers on his desk.

"So almost everyone's going," he said. I nodded

"...Whos not going, sir?" I asked,

"Toby," he said.

"..why?.." I asked hesitantly afraid slender would get fed up by me

"I don't think he's killed enough these few months" he replied.

"Hm. " I hummed then I heard the door open and close. I looked over at it to see Toby walking in.

"S-s-sorry," he said, twitching a bit.

"Its okay, child. Come sit with us" Slendy said looking at the boy. I couldn't take my eyes off him for some reason. My eyes followed him to the chair next to mine. He sat down.

"You two have a mission. You are to be tracking down and killing a family of three. The family consists of two children and one lady, so it shouldn't be difficult. " he ordered. I nodded and so did Toby. Slendy slid a document over to me along with my clipboard. I took them and looked through the document while walking out. The document was information about the family.

The mother:

Name: Lynn, G________

Age: 35