(chapter 7: I love you)

((trigger warning!! suicide attempt & self-harm!))

Toby

I opened my eyes, still feeling like shit. I got up and walked over to my box and grabbed it, going to the bathroom...

Tim

I heard the sound of the tap running in Toby's room as if he was filling a bath. I heard it turn off. I went to his door and pulled out a lock pick, I'm not a pervert I just wanted to know if he was okay. I unlocked his door, quietly walking in. I saw the bathroom door opened. I walked over quietly to see a horrifying sight. My eyes widened as I looked at the boy I knew as happy and giddy, sit in ankle deep, orange water, wearing only plaid pajama pants as he slit his wrists with his back turned to me.

"Toby!" I yelled, causing him jumped and looked at me, exposing his cut-littered chest.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled. He opened his mouth to talk but he looked away. Suddenly, his body rested limply on the side of the tube.

"Toby?" I walked closer. I shook him but got no response. I looked at the water and saw it get redder. He bled out, he fucking bled out! I checked his pulse, it was still there, I sighed in relief and quickly went to action. I heaved the dying boy out of the bloody water and grabbed bandages and began bandaging him up. I picked him up and brought him to the main room. fuck, his pants were soaked. What can I do about that? I could change them for him, but isn't that kinda perverted? Fuck it. I walked over to his dresser, pulling out a new pair of pajama pants. I felt my face heat up as I walked over to him, I was fully red when I took his pants off, yeah his boxers were wet too, but I wasn't ready to go that far. I changed his pants and tucked him in, lying next to him, waiting for him to open his eyes.

~time-skip brought to you by Toby's pain~

I heard a soft groan and turned over, meeting Toby's brown eyes. He jumped

"Toby, we need to talk," I said sternly. He looked down

"Why do this to yourself?" I asked, gesturing to his arms

he shrugged

"Do you not know or do you not want to tell me?.." I asked

 he shrugged again

"Toby... please speak," I said putting my hand on his shoulder

"...I guess I want to feel the pain that I cause others... and you, I mean... you hate me... why would you care about a few cuts... y-you should of let me bleed to death..." he said, I frowned

"I don't hate you..." I said, 

"stop lying..." he said,

"you're probably afraid of slender getting mad at you for not watching me..." he continued

"that's not true, Toby," I said, 

"you sure?" he growled slightly, looking up at him, I nodded and bit my lip, 

"this will be embarrassing... but he needs to know, I... I love him"  I thought to myself then spoke;

"I...i love you.." I said, my cheeks red. His cheeks turned red he slowly looked at me but then back down.

"Why...?.." he asked me, still looking down.

"Why me..? There's so many actually worth it people out there.." he said, slowly looking up at me,

"Yeah, you, you're worth everything," I said softly,

"W-well.." he said looking back at me, a smile growing on his face.

"i..I-I love you too," he said, his cheeks almost as red as my flannel. I smiled.

"You should rest now," I said, he nodded and laid down, I laid next to him, a soft smile still on my face. The boy shivered

"Cold?" I asked he nodded. I sat up and took off my flannel and handed it to him. He smiled and put it on. We then both cuddled till we both fell asleep.

(Woah, what a chapter huh? hope you enjoyed)