(chapter 29: This is hard)

No one

Tim and Brian walked through the forest, the both of them armed, Brian having a rifle and Tim having two shot-guns, both the male's faces were hidden by their masks as they looked for any possible clues that could lead to Toby. So far the two friends had been out there for 3-4 hours, just walking around and searching for clues, Brian finally gave up and dropped onto his ass under a tree, Tim gave him a stern glare from under the Masky mask.

"Get up, we need to find him," Tim demanded, Brian shook his head.

"My legs are tired, I can't," Brian said, putting his rifle on the grass beside him, Tim sighed, deciding not to argue and sat beside Brian who was pull his mask off, Tim copied his friend and placed the white mask beside him, along with his shot-guns. Tim pulled out his pills and dumped a couple onto his palm and took his usual dosage then offered Brian them, Brian grabbing them straight away, shoving them into his mouth.

"Thanks," Brian said looking to his friend, Tim just nodded and leaned his head on the trunk of the tree then let out a groan

"This is hard," he complained, Brian nodded in agreement, 

"I wish I could just call him and he just fuckin' appear in front of me," Tim continued then sighed, 

"I hope he's okay..." he added,

"yeah..." Brian agreed

...

The two males stayed resting for an half-an-hour before continuing the seemingly impossible task finding Toby. 

((I'm sorry, I haven't updated this in a while and this chapters short, please don't stab meh TwT))