Twelve

Mini TimeBreaker

Mini TimeBreaker

Mini TimeBreaker

Marinette suddenly stood up. Why would there be a mini TimeBreaker?

She ran downstairs, greeted by her Mom and Dad. Sabine brought her daughter into the living room, a serious look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Marinette squeaked.

"Did you... Get frozen by TimeBreaker?" Sabine asked.

Marinette frowned. "No." Only the copy of me got frozen, but that technically doesn't count because it wasn't the real me.

"Well... I wasn't either," Sabine frowned. "I don't exactly know what happened, but I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be this young. It seems like Time has forgotten though."

"What?!" Marinette couldn't be more glad that at least one adult knew what was going on. She gave Sabine a hug, before she told her she had to go.

Frowning again, Sabine watched as Marinette left the bakery.

Marinette rushed to Adrien's mansion, knocking and waiting for someone to answer.

Nathalie answered and frowned to see the little girl at the door. "Adrien can't!" She said coldly, before closing the door in her face.

Marinette grumbled and started walking away. She saw Adrien from the window, who gave her a sad smile, before Nathalie showed up and he had to close the window.

"Mini TimeBreaker has got powers just like the real TimeBreaker. What is going on?"

Marinette could see Ladybug and Cat Noir running towards the Mini TimeBreaker. TimeBreaker skated up to them, running in full speed as she got ready to touch them.

The superheroes dodged the attack.

Marinette looked closely at the villain.

Mini TimeBreaker

Mini TimeBreaker

Alix!

The name suddenly popped in her brain, and she knew she was right. She had found Alix, but she had turned into a villain.

Alix touched a few people that wouldn't stop taking pictures of her. She knew it was time.

Marinette saw what she was trying to do. To go back in time, as if going back in time too many times wasn't enough.

Then she fell. Alix fell to her knees in pain when she tried to do what Hawk Moth had told her to do.

Alix, what's wrong?!

It's too much, ah! I can't do it. I can't be TimeBreaker and bring your wife back. It's too much for me to handle.

You said you could do it! How could you fail me now?!

I didn't say I could do it. I never promised. I only wanted to do it so in the future, you would turn hurt anyone. Even if it's for bringing your wife back.

Alix, at this point, you're very useless. Either you continue with bring my wife back, or you get back here, locked up.

Hawk Moth...

Alix stood up. She looked back at the superheroes that were surprised at her failure. That's when she noticed Marinette, who was looking back at her as well.

Marinette sighed, then she yelled. "The akuma is in her skates!"

The superheroes looked back at her in surprise. Then they nodded and turned back to TimeBreaker.

Listen to me, Alix. It's either you do this and accomplish it, or you get back to the prison you used to be in.

Alix gulped. That's Marinette. And then she took off her skates.

Alix, what are you doing?! Why are you doing that?! What do you have in mind? Is it a plan?

But Alix didn't have a plan... At least she didn't have a plan to do anything bad. She threw her skates at the superheroes.

"Break it and release the akuma. Please, I'm tired of this!"

They started surprisingly at her. The first time. It was the first time anyone had given up on being Hawk Moth's villain without the akuma even being purified yet.

Alix, how dare you?!

Why don't you try and bring your wife back on you own without forcing someone else?! You can put me back to that prison you have for me. At least...

At least now I know that I'm going to make it out alive!

Hawk Moth!...