Chapter 6♥

"Gavin-" I start.

"I don't want to hear it!" He says coldly and walks away. That's when the tears burst out running down my cheek.

"Hey Bub!!" Amilee yells at Gavin.

"Me?" He says turning around.

"Yea you!! Your making my big sister cry you big bully!!" She scream running up and starts hitting him.

"Hey stop it!!" Gavin yells.

"What are you gonna do about it you big bully!!" She says smirking.

"Stop" He yells using his beta command,anyone under him has to listen if he uses it. She stops and gives him a dirty look.

"Momma always said if a boy makes a girl cry he is shameful! You are a shameful beta!!" She yells with tears coming down her face. Gavin just looks at her and you could tell that he felt guilty of what he did.

I walk up to Amilee and pick her up. Connor was still sleeping so I had to carry both of them. I didn't stop once to look at Gavin.

"Bre-" He starts.

"Save it I'll be at my parents house so don't bother looking for me" I say coldly walking away just like he did. I could feel that he was hurt, but I was hurt too.

"BreBre are you okay?" Amilee asked.

"Yea I'm fine Lee Lee" I say giving her a smile. I find my car and sit both of them in it.

"Is this safe?" Amilee asked.

"No but I'm gonna need you to hold Connor tight " I tell her. I buckle her and Connor to the seat and drive to my house carefully.

As soon as I get there my family is outside waiting. My siblings all looked worried.

"Why do I smell rogue!!" My dad roars.

"Chill dad there basically babies" I say hopping out of the car. Then help Connor and Amilee out.

"Awww they're so cute!!!" My mom gushes.

"I know this is Amilee and Connor" I tell my family.

"They need some real clothes Aliyah come help me look threw all you girls old stuff and your brothers baby stuff." My mom says.

"Who's the munchies?" Jada asks.

"I have a name and it isn't munchie" Amilee tells.

"Oh my gosh she us the best little kid ever" Amiah says laughing.

"Why thank you" Amilee says.

"Breeja I'll take her off your hands for a while" Amiah tells me walking away with Amilee.

"Bree I'll take Connor" My dad says.

"Okay well I'll be in my room doing stuff" I tell them.

"Stuff as in sleeping" Jada says.

"Yup!" I say.

I walk into my room and its the same. My bright orange walls filled with pictures of friends and family. My bed was perfectly made with my stuffed monkey sitting in the middle. I plop down on my bed and look at my phone. No missed calls or even a message. I sighed and rolled over.

"Hi Mr monkey! I'm crazy I know but lately I need to talk to someone. That someone is you. Relationships are hard and at times I wanna rip my hair off and scream. You sure have it easy not being a living thing at all. Well Yea that's all I have to say." I finish. It feels really weird talking to a non living thing.