Wolf who stalks me

Smack!!!
"How dare you try to steal from this home!" Grandma yelled. She hit Wolf on the head.
He flinched but didn't seem like it really hurt. He just stared at me, not caring that he was getting beaten by an old lady.
   "I should tell you father about this!" That got his attention. "He would tan you mutt hide for me!"
   I was a little confused but as I said my grandma is not all the way there....well maybe she never was.
   "Okay grandma lighten up on the beating. He learned his lesson." I said grabbing the umbrella.
   (Yes... why wasn't I calling the police as my grandma was distracting him....I don't know he didn't feel like a threat. In fact I was really calm)
   "Robin! Who says you can take away my weapon!" She huffed. She instead grabbed him by the arm and pinned it to his back. She is really strong for her age.
   "okay I'm sorry! It was just a dare, no need to break the treaty over nothing." Wolf laughed.
   "You stupid dog. I've known this was going to happen for days now. And do you know how much sleep I need in my old age?"
   "Alot?" He smiled at me. I smiled back only because he was going to get killed if he said the wrong thing.
   "Boys these days. And for one thing you coming into my house and disturbing my rest is cause enough to break the treaty. And then I hunt all you down."
   Wolf's mischievous looked turned into a look off fear.
   "Granny, what are you talking about... I think you scared him enough no need to start making up things." I said, trying to talk my grandma down from here insanity.
   "Well, if you mother wasn't so stupid and listened to her mother you would know your family history." She spat.
   I didn't know what she was talking about but I didn't like her insulting my mom. Though for the record she was right.
   "Okay, I think it's time to call the cops and get tonight over with." I stated. Wolf looked at me with almost puppy like eyes...pleading.
   "That wouldn't do any good his father is chief of police. I'll call him in the morning. He will straighten this up." Grandma pushed Wolf to the door. (Okay I was now confused more)
   She pushed Wolf out and shut the door. "What the hell?" I said. How could she do that?
   "Don't give me that, Robin. There is alot of things you don't know and frankly I don't think you are ready to know just yet. And I am too tired to tell you just now."
   She left it at that and went to bed. (What the fuck?) I locked the door and as I did I looked out and saw Wolf staring at me. We made eye contact for a second and I felt something stir inside of me. (I must be tired)
   Wolf walked away and I went to bed.