4

I tried to climb up by grabbing as much grass as I could but they were all unstable.

I'm stuck.

There's nothing left to do but admit defeat. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Hey douche! Are you still there?" I said yelling my lungs out, just in case he was already far. "Douche bag! I need your help!" I said more aggressive this time.

No response. But I heard someone walking, their shoes scuffling in the gravel. 

"Hello?" I said out of breath, clutching tightly to the branch that I've managed to grab. 

"I'm not going to answer you if you keep calling me a douche." He said peeking his head on the cliff.

What the hell is this guy's problem? I could die in here!

"I can call you whatever I want! Jesus Christ! Just help me!" I said yelling at him. He smirked at me.

He turns around. "Fine by me, I'm easy to talk to." He said as he walks away slowly. I could see the mob of curls he have at the edge. For Christ SAKES!

"Fine! FINE! You win okay! Please help me! I'm kinda desperate here." I said, defeatet.

Never thought I would beg for anyone to do anything ever. His face turned up again and he was slightly smiling. 

"Thought you'd never asked. " He said.

He disappeared for a while and I feared that he left me here to rot, but then I could see his curls again bobbing up and down as he did something with his hands. Then suddenly a rope was thrust in my direction.

"Grab on to that tightly!" He yelled, holding the other end of the rope.

I nodded at him but I doubt that he saw it and carefully grabbed the rope. I released my other hand from the branch and used it to pull myself up.

I didn't look up. But I could only imagine the struggle the stranger did to pull me up. Finally I made it to the stone cliff. 

I laid there for a second catching my breath. Both of us are panting. I looked at him and saw that he's already packing his stuff. "Umm..." I said quietly.

"You're welcome." He said his back was facing me.

I laid my head again. "I didn't say thank you, douche bag." I said.

I looked at him waiting for his response. He whipped his head at me, his curls following his move, he squinted his eyes. I raised both of my hands.

"Right! Sorry I forgot." I said he rolled his eyes and face his backpack once more.

I took a peek at him and said "Asshole." 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Noah's random ig: