Chapter 2 : "Thak gayi hai ab teri Maa!"

Hey guys! Back with next chappy.
Everyone was asking for Swara. So, here it is :p
Swara's entry is ahead.

Read and enjoy ;)

*Ignore typos and grammatical errors no proof reading has been done.

***********************************

Somewhere, in a London, a wondrous landscape covered with, snowy-white flakes and the dripping temperature, below zero degree, freezing the souls in cold winter season. Continuous, snowfall lagging the smooth roads and the poeple preferring to be inside, their home, to keep their bodies warmer than in bone chilling weather.

A huge woody lodge with english touch, can be seen and was covered with snow, and a hot smoke was running out of the chimney, indicating something, was being cooked in the kitchen. The cottage was of two storey, with brownish teak woody walls, giving the feel of forest and the canopy of the lodge was covered with thick layer of snowflakes. Glassed windows were closed, to prevent the blowing wind to come inside and yellowish-lighting was peeking out the window. It was evening time, the sun was setting down the horizon. And the stars were ready to twinkle in the sky, and the moon was waiting to glow it's charm.

Inside the lodge, a petite figure was sitting on an armchair, near the closed window and gazing blankly outside. She had a brewing coffee mug in hand but that was not concerned for her.

She was so lost in some deep thoughts that she didn't knew how many hours has passed, and she was sitting their, ideally. Her hazel brown eyes, which always sparks with joy but now, it looks so blank. Emptiness and longliness for someone can be found in those browned orbs. The beautiful smile which adorn her face was now, changed into sadness. Her pain, her grief never left her face and lingered with her like a companion.

Where, in the world of full of sunshine, she was dwelling in darkness and prolonged for someone to save her from drowning into this loneliness.

She was sitting, ideally, the brewing coffee mug now turned cold. The sunset down and night twinkled but she didn't moved an inch from her place, since hours. Stilled in chair, and blankly gazing outside with expressionless face.

"Mommy!"

She heard a soft voice of a child, which bring a small smile to her lips. She turned back, and found a small boy of about six or seven years, standing at the door with a sweet smile.

"Mommy!" He again called her and forward his hand to the lady to hold it. The lady absurdly, get up from the chair, wiping the tears with the back of her hand, which blurring her view. After, wiping the tears, she looked at the boy but she didn't found him there. Her eyes get filled with tears and she started searching from him in the room, with concern. When, she was searching, she heard the giggling sound, which brings a hope back and she moved towards the sound. She smiled and started singing.

Luka Chuppi Bahut Huyi Saamne Aa Ja Naa..

She looked here and there in the room, in search of him.

Kahan Kahan Dhoondha Tujhe,

She huffed and sit on the floor and sing.

Thak Gayi Hai Ab Teri Maa..

She spread her arms wide, while sitting on the floor and called him.

Aaja Saanjh Hui Mujhe Teri Fikar,
Dhundhla Gayi Dekh Meri Nazar Aa Ja Na..

Fresh tears brimmed in her eyes, and she called him again with all motherly love with moist eyes.

Aaja Saanjh Hui Mujhe Teri Fikar,
Dhundhla Gayi Dekh Meri Nazar Aa Ja Na..