Chapter 4 : "Is that..you...?!"

*Ignore typos and grammatical errors. No proof reading has been done.

Do read the note in the end.

***********

Sanskaar was on elevator, and speaking on his phone.

"Yeah...champ! Just a min I will be there."

"Come soon Daddy. We're waiting for you since half and hour." came the reply from other side.

With the 'Ting' sound elevator stopped at it's destination floor and door flung opened. While, blabbing on phone, Sanskaar moved out of the elevator, not seeing infront and bumped into someone.

"Haan.. Bacha. I know.. I know... Ugh!" He bumped to someone, making the shopping bags of the person fell on the floor.

"What the fu.." Said the man, to whom Sanskaar bumped.

"Am so sorry." Saying, Sanskaar bent down and start collecting the fallen bags, without noticing the person infront of him. That person was watching him keenly and scanning his face.

"Lu..Lucifer!"

The person spoke, and looked at Sanskaar. Which made Sanskaar to halt his action and looked back at the person, being shocked.

"Oh my Gosh! Is that..you.. Lucifer?!"

" Ma..Mark?!" Sanskaar questioned, being shocked and smiling.

" Yeah!"

Saying, person, Mark hugged Sanskaar and breaking the hug, he spoke.

"Man..it has been so many years. Where were you friend?" Mark asked Sanskaar in cheerful voice.

Sanskaar sighed and replied, " A long story! Mate."

" Then, leave it for the next time. Lucifer. " Mark said cheekily.

" Well.. That's a better option then. And call me Sanskaar." Saying, Sanskaar chuckled.

"Ohkay. Then Sanskaar."

"Actually, now everybody knows me as Sanskaar and Lucifer is my past now. By the way, Mark what are doing in Mumbai?!"

"Okay Mate. Whether you're Sanskaar or Lucifer. But, for me you're same man who gave me a hard punch on my jaw , which still hurts like hell." Saying, Mark rubbed his jaw, as if it still hurts. Which make Sanskaar chortled.

"Hahaha. You're still the same. Man. Not.Even changed a bit."

"Thanks for the compliment. Mate. Well.. I am here for some work. Aaah.. Wife and life bring me here."

"Means?!"

"Means.. I am organising a boxing tournament, which will be held after two months and thirty five lakhs, was the grand price. And my wife, Gayatri she is from Mumbai so she is spending time with her family and I am busy in arrangements of tournament."

"That's amazing mate."

"Yeah.. It is. Tiring, boring and hectic also." Mark sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

Both were talking like brothers who lost in a fair and just now they have met, when Sanskaar phone started beeping, startling him.

"Shit! I have to leave now. Mark. My son is waiting for me. If I wait one minute then I will be gone." He gulped. "Will catch you later. Bye."

Saying, Sanskaar started to leave, when Mark called him from back.

"Here take my card. Just call me whenever you need me. Am just a call away." Mark said, handing Sanskaar his visiting card.