Chapter - 3 : "I love you..."

*Ignore typos and grammatical errors. No proof reading as been done.*

Sanchi was sitting ideally, near the window and smiling from ear to ear. Heat were crept on her chubby cheeks, making it crimson red and she was profusely blushing, remembering the awkward and cozy moment, she shared with the one she loved, which she never thought in her wildest dream.

Flashback:

It was Sunday, as usual both the Father and Son was sleeping peacefully, with a smile. Sanchi entered, saw them sleeping like a pigs, she looked at the clock and shook her head in disbelief.

"These two." She sighed and mumbled to herself, "Din sar pe chad aaya hai aur yeh dono ghode... haathi sab beech ke so rhe hai!"

She moved towards them and yelled.

"Come on sleepy heads. Wake up! Sun had risen."

Sanskaar opened his eyes, and stretched his hands, yawning.

"Good Morning Sanchi." He wished her in raspy voice, while rubbing his eyes and ran his fingers in his messy hairs, to combed it.

Sanchi smiled and wished him back.
He get up and moved to washroom to freshen up. While, Samar is still lying on bed, snoring with his mouth opened a jar. Sanchi giggled seeing him, she sat on bed, beside him and took his blanket, while shaking him.

"Wake up. Samy. It's morning!"

"It's Sunday Sanchi." He winched and continued in demanding voice.

" Let me sleep. And don't distrub my beauty sleep."

Saying,Samar snatched his blanket, covered himself again and go back to his sleep. Sanchi gaped and scrunched her nose in peevishness. She get up from the bed and putting her hands on waist, she spoke in miffed tone.

"Get up! In this instant or I will kick you out of your bed!"

Samar get up with a huff, shooting her death glare. While, Sanskaar get out of washroom, witnessing their daily morning ruckus. He shook his head and heads to kitchen to make the tea.

"You know what? You're very stubborn!" He winched, to which Sanchi gave him sarcastic smile and she replied sweetly, blowing air to her long nails.

"Tell me the thing which I don't know!"

Samar showed her, his tongue and left to washroom, to which she chuckled.

After Samar left, Sanchi heads to kitchen, where she found Sanskaar was pouring tea in the cups.

"Need any help?" She questioned, as she stepped in the kitchen.

"Yeah. But not here."

She sat on the kitchen counter, took an apple from the fruit basket. She munched a bite of apple and spoke.

" Matlab?!"

"Matlab... Yeh ke you're coming with us for shopping."

"Shopping?!" She asked being amused.

Sanskaar crossed his arms acrossed his chest, leaning on counter he spoke.

"Well. I have to leave for office now, some work is left." Sanchi listening him quietly and munching the apple.

"And I am taking with me, and i will drop him at Rohan place. Don't know what work they have to do. The kids of these days." Shaking his head in disbelief, he continued, "So, you have to took Samar from Rohan place by afternoon and then, you both go to Imperial mall____"