Someone Plz Send This To Brent

Brent pulls out his phone and starts recording a livestream on Youtube.
"Hey guys, so because Instagram got shutdown, I've been meaning to get a 'real' job or whatever." He smiles at the camera, causing every twelve-year-old girl's heart to melt instantly. "If you guys have any ideas where I could work, comment it in the comment section."
He glances at the comments for one millisecond and already sees at least twenty of them asking him to do a Fortnite dance shirtless. He sighs mentally, never once losing his cheery facade.
"Alright, alright," he laughs, taking off his shirt, "I'll show you all one display of 'Orange Justice' just for you guys."
He smiles, but there is pain in his eyes. He wants to make people laugh and smile, but it's become such an empty gesture to him now. Performing has lost its shine. It's draining. After an hour or so of playing genie for his millions of fans, he shuts the camera off and slumps in his spinning office chair. He opens up Google, determined to find a job before his fanbase dictates it for him.
"Hey, Brent!" Eva, his girlfriend calls from downstairs, "Wanna go to the movies?"
He sighs. He knows he won't be able to find anything this quickly. Maybe something close by is hiring.
"Sure, Eva!" he replies. "I'll be down in a second!"
He grabs a flannel hanging on the banister at the bottom of the stairs and puts an arm around Eva, hoping that she has a movie in mind.
***
With the movie over, Brent goes back to facing the fact that he still has to get a job, but hasn't found one yet. Eva, rubbing her arrow tattoo on her wrist, suggests that he work at a department store. Brent says he'll consider it. He submits to the idea of his fans picking for him. Maybe it won't be so bad, he thinks. He plasters a smile onto his face and starts a Youtube livestream.
"So, guys, I've been reading the comments on the last video," he lies, for he in fact had not, "and I still need suggestions for a job. So if you guys have any ideas, type them into the comment section!"
Still smiling, he starts reading off comments, "I've got at least three for McDonald's, one stating to pull a "The Devil is a Part-Timer" whatever that means, a few about being either a swimsuit or underwear model, and one that just sent a link to an internship."
The internship one puzzled him, but the fact that there was a link to it prompted him to pick it to pursue.
"So I'm on the website right now and I can't find the tab- oh wait there it is! The internship is for a Dr. Jimenez at the Bacon Mental Hospital in Krimson City."
He does a double-take when he sees how much it pays, prompting him to fill out the application live on camera. It got accepted immediately.
"So, tomorrow, I start working at my internship at the Bacon Mental Hospital, guys!"