Forking Finally! It's Over!

In the blink of an eye, it was time for the wedding. With the livestream on Brent's channel set up, Ruvik stood at the altar, grinning like a maniac. He couldn't wait to marry the love his life. Franziska Von Bow-Dagenhart Way said that since she got ordained over the internet, she could marry them. Quell squiggles down the aisle, throwing rose petals along the way. The Ab Crew cries in the audience. They had made up with Brent offscreen.
Finally, it is time for Brent to walk down the aisle. He holds a bouquet and smiles. He hands the bouquet to Dr.Jimenez and takes Ruvik's hands.
"Mr. Ruvik-" Franziska Von Bow-Dagenhart Way gets cut off.
"Please, Franzy. Call me Ruben Victoriano. I feel like it's time to free myself from that nickname."
"Alright, nyah!" Franziska Von Bow-Dagenhart Way smiles, "Mr. Ruben Victoriano, do you take this man to be your husband?"
"I do," Ruvik- I mean, Ruben nods his head up and down.
"Nyah! And you, Mr. Brent Rivera," Franziska Von Bow-Dagenhart Way continues, "do you take this man to be your husband."
"I do," Brent smiles as wide as he can. "I do."
"Well, I now pronounce you husband and groom! You may now kiss the groom, nyah!"
They kiss, a celebration of the best decision they had ever made in their lives.
***
At the reception, Ruben tells Brent that he has something for him. He leaves to go get it. He comes back with a three-year-old in his arms.
"Is that what you've been working on this whole time?" Brent asks.
"Yes," Ruben hands the toddler to Brent. Brent looks down at her face and notices something.
"Is that Eva's face?" Brent asks.
"Yes," Ruben replies. "Why? Do you hate her?"
"No," Brent clutches the sleeping child closer to his chest. "She's beautiful. What's her name?"
"Well, I actually want you to name her," Ruben smiles.
"I couldn't do that. You made her."
In the end, they decide on Aura Rivoriano. They smiled. She was beautiful.
The End