°• 33 (Taehyung) •°

------------
🖤 Part 2 🖤
------------

" ...Jungkook?"

Taehyung stared over in shock at the vampire laying on the bed next to his younger self, he was struck with disbelief that Jungkook was in this memory with him, but he never knew about this at all.

Jungkook's gaze landed on Taehyung and his expression completely softened as he saw the familiar grey-haired boy.

"Jay... what are you staring at?" The boy looked up at Jungkook with furrowed brows as he kept looking at the dooe where Taehyung was but seemed to not notice him standing there at all.

Jungkook stared down at Jay with a small smile before stroking his head softly. "Go to sleep, Taehyung, and have sweet dreams." He whispered before planting a kiss on the boy's head, faint blue wisps of smoke trailing from his mouth as the boy suddenly laid down with a sleepy smile on his face.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook stood up from the bed slowly and made his way over to him, but with each step he took the human took a slow step backwards as his vision started to blur and the room around them became a sudden static blur.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook spoke up softly as he held out his hand cautiously, but Taehyung shook his head as he backed up into the solid door and quickly turned around to fling open the door. "Taehyung!"

But as soon as Taehyung opened the door, it became disorted and disappeared, making him fall into blank darkness that consumed him.

Help me... Please help me...

"Taehyung... Open your eyes."

Taehyung fought the urge to open his eyes, but as soon as he opened them, he was met with an sunset orange sky, with streaks of cream coloured clouds drifting ever so slowly.

His eyes darted to the left, and then the right as he noticed he was surrounded by dry grass, swaying softly in the light, warm breeze.

Then his vision was intercepted above him as Jungkook's face came into view with a small smile on his lips.

"Taehyung." Jungkook spoke softly as he gently moved the human's bangs apart to stare into his golden eyes. "You look beautiful..."

Taehyung slowly sat up and looked around before standing up on his feet,  while being helped up by Jungkook. His eyes adjusted as he slowly turned around on the spot, taking in the scenery where they was standing in the middle of an endless meadow.

"Where... where am I?" Taehyung whispered. "Where's home?"

"Taehyung... you've been trapped in your own mind." Jungkook stood up before looking at the human with sad eyes. "You've been gone for two days... I want you to come back."

"Gone?" Taehyung looked confused. "What do you mean... gone?"

"The change." Jungkook spoke as he took ahold of Taehyung's hand. "You took my blood exchange, so the process started... you never woke up... I got..." He let out a loud exhale through his nose as he shifted slightly while standing. "I've been... worried that you never made it."

Taehyung looked down at their hands and then looked around at the glittering meadow. "It's beautiful..." he whispered.

"This is your mind being completely content with the change... it's accepting the new you." Jungkook looked around slowly before smiling as little Taehyung came running out of nowhere before tackling into his side for a hug. "This is your memories, all in this form... this is half of your mind, already accepting the change." He looked up at Taehyung with silver irises. "You're the other half left to accept the change, the conscience."