Those Who Protect & The One Who Loses Control

"I promise as a member of the Black Bulls, we will protect you."

[Y/n] smiled. "I told you, you could do it, Noelle-san." Then [Y/n] glared at Heath. 'But I cannot forgive this.' [Y/n] thought as she gripped her glowing ruby.

[Y/n] noticed Asta already going for the attack. "I don't have any magical powers! But I'm going to kick your ass!" Asta's sword hit Heath.

"Lord Heath!"

"Stupidsta!" Magna called.

"He... He did it?" Noelle asked.

"No..." [Y/n] muttered once she saw Heath smirk.

"Though your sword negates magic, it appears that you're just a normal human after all." Heath landed on his feet, "Now, it's my turn." He continued.

"Asta! Get out of the way!" [Y/n] yelled, but Heath used a block of ice to stab Asta. [Y/n]'s eyes widened in horror, and she felt her heart skip a beat. "A-Asta..." [Y/n] said, and he didn't get up. "G-Get up, Asta!"

Nothing...

[Y/n]'s grimoire began to shine.

"May you sleep... for eternity." Heath said, wiping the blood from his mouth.

[Y/n] rushed out of the dome over to Asta. He was out cold; [Y/n] could only assume the worst. Heath used his ice to try to freeze the dome. "It'll take 25 seconds..." He said, and [Y/n] grimoire shined more, flipping through numerous pages at an alerting rate. "No... no... please." [Y/n] muttered with tears in her eyes.

Asta didn't move. "NOO!!" [Y/n] screamed. Her power grew more intense, and her ruby began to shake violently. [Y/n] grabbed the sword that was coming out of her grimoire. "Such...power..." Heath said. [Y/n] swung her sword and a huge gust of wind that blew away all of the mist.

"I won't let you hurt anyone else..." [Y/n] growled, and angel warriors appeared behind me. A bright light came out of [Y/n]'s grimoire which changed her appearance.

[Y/n] glared harshly as she tried to bite back her tears. "Go." [Y/n] said, and warriors went to attack Heath's followers. [Y/n] gripped her sword, tightly, and charged at Heath. She flew at a fast speed, not leaving him much time to think of an attack. [Y/n] used the flat part of her sword to knock him away from the water dome. [Y/n] charged at him while swinging wildly.

"I won't give up..." [Y/n] muttered, "I vowed that I would protect those in need, and I will not let you or anyone stand in my way!" [Y/n] sent him flying with a roundhouse kick to the face. Heath tried to use his magic the stab [Y/n] like he did Asta, but [Y/n] use her sword to block it. "W-Wait... you're...angel..."

"This is for Seyhe and for the people of this village! You will pay for what you've done!" [Y/n] yelled and placed a cross on his chest, "May God have mercy on your soul. Angel Magic: True Cross Termination!" The cross on his chest exploded, knocking him out.