We're a Team!

"Hey..." The woman said, "I came here because you called me with the magic transmission item, but you haven't gathered enough magic yet."

"It's all their fault!" Baro said, and the woman giggled. "Well, it's not like I care." She said.

"All of you stay right here. You hear me?" Sister Theresa questioned, and the children nodded.

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun..." [Y/n] muttered, "They're the ones who attacked to capital." She glared, remembering wat happened to Captain Fuegoleon.

"So basically, you're the one who put Marie through all of this. I'll kill you!" Gauche yelled.

Gauche tried to blast the woman with his magic. "Gel Magic: Sticky Salamander!" The light that Gauche blasted was deflected by the gel salamander.

"Could you not interrupt our moving reunion! While I'm at it, maybe I'll dissect you all!" The woman cheered.

"Reunion...?" [Y/n] muttered.

"What is this ominous magic?" Sister Theresa questioned.

"Be careful, Gauche, Granny! I heard she blocked the Silver captain's attack, too!" Asta said.

"Incoming!" Asta announced. The woman cheered and jumped into the salamander then charged at them. Asta jumped into the air and tried to slice the salamander, but it dodged the attack.

"Not yet! I'm not done yet!" Asta yelled and tried to attack again.

Once again the attack was dodged. "Anti-magic is no problem at all if it can't hit me!" The woman giggled.

"Impudent pest! Mirror Magic: Reflect Refrain!" Gauche tried to shoot beams of light at her, but it was deflected again.

"That's some fine magic, but it gets refracted inside Salaman, so there's really no point. Things might get a bit different if you have something stronger!" The woman said and shot some gel at Gauche, causing him to stick to the wall.

"Gauche-senpai!" [Y/n] called.

"Here you go, Asta!" The woman shot gel at Asta and pulled him in the air.

"Asta!" [Y/n] called as the woman pinned Asta down and climbed on top of him. [Y/n]'s heart skipped a bit as she stood up straight. "You look just like a normal human. I want to know all about you!" The woman said and licked Asta's neck then she bit him.

"Ow! That hurts! And you're scary!" Asta yelled, and [Y/n] lost it.

"Well, you're blood is normal!"

Red marks appeared around her eyes which turned a pale beige color. Even her eyelashes turned white like some of her hair and her pointed ears poked out. Beams of light came from her grimoire and engulfed her hands. [Y/n]'s pendant began to shine more while the lights transformed into gauntlets.

 [Y/n]'s pendant began to shine more while the lights transformed into gauntlets

"Flame Magic: Brillant Flame Cross!" Sister Theresa melted the salamander.

"Aw. You melted my little Salaman."