(Astro) Eunwoo X Male Reader ~ Best friends~

Bio: You and Eunwoo are best friends until you both began having feelings for each other

This chapter was requested I hope I did well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N's POV* Today my best friend Eunwoo was coming over my house so we both can study for a test we have next week. Pretty much I am stressing out because I think I believe I will final but Eunwoo told me not to worry about anything and we can get over this test and we just need to study.

As I wait for Eunwoo I was just on my phone going through social media to make time pass by. After waiting I heard a knock on the door. I leave my room and go downstairs and open the door and saw Eunwoo "Hey come in, my parents won't be back until later so we have time" I said Eunwoow nods and comes inside, we both go upstairs in my room and we both go over what we learned in school. "This is so damn stressful" Eunwoo said "The one telling me not to stress over this" I said "Well I didn't know it would be this much work I might as well just jump off a roof and call it a day" Eunwoo said "Y/N I have a question" Eunwoo said "Yes?" I said "When you like someone how do you tell them?" Eunwoo asked "Well I don't know, I guess if you're to scared to face the person and tell them then I guess you can text or call them. But if you want to tell them in person then just tell me and see what happens you can't always be scared to tell someone you like them because one day it'll be too late" I said

"Can I know why you asked me that? You never ask me something like that before" I said "Well that's because I like this boy in my class. Cute, super sweet, very small and he's a person I can always go and talk to" Eunwoo said and I nod "Is he in your class?" I asked "No he's not in my class, but I really want to ask him out" Eunwoo said hearing that it break my heart but I'm his best friend he sees me as his little brother and nothing but that only. I'll just stay in my place as a good supportive friend. "Well whoever that is I hope you and him work out well I'm pretty sure he likes you too" I said and I continue to study.

After me and Eunwoo finished our studying my parents came home while I was walking him out the door. "Well I'll see you tomorrow" I said and closed the door and went up in my room and fell asleep.

*The Next Day*
I wake up and got ready for school. After I was done getting ready I get to school. I get to school and go to my locker and I grab my books then I felt someones hand on my waist I jump and turn around and saw Eunwoo "Hey Y/N" Eunwoo said and smiled at me "Hey Eunwoo" I said and closed my locker "After school we should come over my house and study because my parents are out of town this week you can even stay for the stay if you want" Eunwoo said "Okay sure I have to ask my parents and see if they are ok with that" I said and Eunwoo nods and we both walked to class. We get to the class and me and Eunwoo walked to our seats we both sit next to each other in the back of the class.

I sit down and I began drawing in my notebook like I always do before class starts. Then the teacher walked in the class and started the lesson as I was listening to the teacher I felt and hand go on my thigh I look over at Eunwoo as he kept looking at the teacher as if nothing was happening. I just ignore it and kept listening to the teacher. Until I felt Eunwoo's hand getting a little higher going to my inner thigh. I moved his hand away but he put his hand back on my thigh. For the rest of the class I kept pushing his hand off my thigh and he kept putting it back. After class was over me and Eunwoo began walking to our next class "You asshole don't leave your hand my thigh" I said "Aw, why not I like your thighs they are nice and soft" Eunwoo said "That doesn't mean leave them there" I said and we walked to our next class. Which I also sit next to Eunwoo in most of our classes I sit next to him.

We get to the classroom and me and Eunwoo take our seats and the lesson begins "Hey Eunwoo me and my friends are going to a movie after school and we wanted to asked if you wanted to come with us" Some girl asked "I'm sorry but I have to study after school and I already have plans with someone else" Eunwoo said and he then put his hand back on my thigh "Aw, come on it's just one day and who cares about studying anyway it's so boring" The girl said "And maybe after the movie me and you can have some fun" The girl added "No thanks I'm not interested I have a boyfriend" Eunwoo said "Who might that be? Ugly as hell maybe" She said "Well my boyfriend is way more gorgeous than your ugly ass his name is Y/N he is sitting right next to me and he got way more better looks than you he's flawless while you have a lot of flaws" Eunwoo said and the girl then glares at me

"You're so lucky Eunwoo is here I would kick your ass he's my oppa you slut" The girl said "I wish you would try and put your hands on me I'll drop kick your ass he's dating me and not you go and suck someone's sick you whore" I said and began writing in my notebook the girl looked shocked and went back to talking to her friends. Eunwoo then looked at me "Oh we are dating now" Eunwoo said "Didn't you say I was your boyfriend don't act slick" I said "Well I do like you and I wish you was my boyfriend" Eunwoo said I then smiled at him "I would like to be your boyfriend" I said.

When school was over me and Eunwoo went to his house to study. We are now a happy couple and we both past the exam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter this was requested I hope I did well

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine💛