Ch. 11

As they continued going home, as a result of the kiss the car had an sensual atmosphere that made the two people in it go crazy from arousal.

As they arrived home, they enter quickly and go to their bedroom while holding each other's hands tightly locked but all of a sudden Lian Wei it's feeling kinda weird and she then hear her system's voice that sounds rushed and agitated.

"Host! Sorry to interfere in your lovely time but there is an emergency and all the hosts will be pulled out of their world and to the system space, you have just 10 seconds remaining... 10 "

WHHHAAAAAT!!! Wait... Wait just 10 Seconds?! System you are just never helpful to me!

" 9...8...7..."

Ok... Ok

As Lian Wei breaks out of her thoughts she sees her soon to be husband looking at her with his hungry and passionate eyes that makes her feel more sad... Then as Lian Wei remembers that she doesn't have much time at all she begins to smile, a smile that contains her sadness, love and heart breaking feelings that made Han Liang be anxious and wonder why is she smiling like this.

Lian Wei then proceeds to gently put her hands on Han Liang cheeks while saying "I love you...my dear" and with the remaining 5 seconds she leans forward to kiss him although not a very hot kiss but one that contains all her feelings that she had almost forgotten until now resulting in her crying, after that broke the kiss with 1 second remaining, she gently says sorry in his ears then like the dust Liang Wei just dissappears leaving a stunned and heartbroken Han Liang behind that suddenly started crying while grabbing around in air just so that he can hug her again but to no avail, as he realizes that she really dissappeared with no hope to see her again.At that moment he didn't stop crying until the end of the day and remained blocked in his room, refusing to come out of there.

************************************
"You have run out of time, you will immediately be transferred to the system space, be prepared"

The moment Liang Wei heard the last word she vanished in thin air, then appeared again in the system's space,while having a very angry and confused expression as she remained in a daze for about 5 minutes before regaining her senses and directs her fierce stare towards Moigi as she begins yelling like a psychopath, but then calms(?) down and begins talking more calmly to the system but the feelings of wanting to kill him still remains.

"Can you explain to me System What. THE. HELL. IS GOING. ON!!"

"Then let me introduce myself, as of today I'm your new system, well temporarily, I'm called Dan, nice to meet you and oh please refrain from such behavior because I'm afraid I'm not the other system so please control yourself and I will explain after you calm down"

Lian Wei hearing that becomes shocked for a few good minutes and then regaining back her senses and asks her supposedly new system what happened.

"Well, while you were enjoying your first world a sudden crisis happened in the system world and the reason for your past system frequently disappearance. Anyway back to the topic, this problem was classified as very dangerous and all the hosts was pulled back to their own system space for their systems to explain the situation, but in your case your system was deemed not qualified yet to ensure your safety so he was sent back for training and will come back when he is done so I became the replacement --"

"So... Are you gonna cut the chase and just tell me or are you gonna keep talking? "

"Ah yes I was just getting to it but you cut me so I couldn't continue, anyway there is a very dangerous virus that intruded our data base and it resulted in a disaster, so the things there are pretty messy, but anyways I will now explain the new rules to you so hear carefully 'cause I will say them just one time and then end "

" OK"

After she said that suddenly a piece of paper appeared in front of her and dropped in her hands, on the paper the following rules were written :

New Rules

First rule: When you enter a new world you are not allowed to act OOC.

Second Rule:You have 3 lives to succeed if you fail to complete the world then only extermination of your soul remains.

Third and the most important
rule:those lives are very important because they are all 10 years.

"Those rules are the ones you have to keep in mind but please be mindful to not kill the female and male protagonist because the world will reject you and self explode as it can't stand the sadness it receives"

"So to explain in a more simple way I have three lives and 1 live is 10 years... Then I have 30 years and if one life expires then do I start again from the beginning?"

"Oooh... As expected from you, yes you are right, if one life expires then sadly you have to start again from the beginning hahaha ha.."

When Lian Wei heard that annoying laugh she became more infuriated and you could see her face almost looking like a tomato but her new system Dan decided to just ignore it...

First of all - she says to herself - let's just see how it goes, it's worth a try and if it not goes well I will just try harder. She begins calming down as she convinces herself and becomes more calm (?) and so Lian Wei talks again.

"So when do I start?"

"Ah, about that, apparently because the world you were just pulled out of were your first one and because you are just a beginner, the higher ups thinks that you are at a disadvantage because of that, so they gifted you a gift to help you on your journey from now on and if you want we can just start now"

"Yea, I will open it later when I need it, let's just go to the first world (Second world) if you don't mind"

"Yes not at all, then get prepared because you will feel a slight pain in your head and whole body"

"Yea yea just get started..."

"OK, getting ready the transfer Will begin in 3... 2...1...0, the system service hope you have a pleasant experience, bye"