I Want My Kid For Money

Flynn's PoV:

I've now been in jail for 8 months and I've made some pretty cool friends.

When I was in the weight room with my friend Josh, he soon asked me,"Do you got a family or something Flynn?" I answered,"Ya, I've got a wife and a daughter." I began lifting some weights,"Where do you work?" Josh asked,"I work at a factory called Senna." He then put his weights down and looked at me seriously,"Do you have your daughter all the time with you?" he asked, I put my weights down and said,"No, she's with her mother all the time."

"Did you read the rule book for Senna, I worked there for a while." he said,"No, who reads the rule book, and I didn't know you worked at Senna." I said,"Yep, but did you know that if your boss knows that your a single father, you would get a 1,500 dollar rase until you retire." he said, I was in shock. That meant that I would get payed 10,000 dollars a week!

My group went back to our jail cells, I then realized that I'm getting out of here in 24 hours.

I Want That Rase! I'm gonna get my daughter from Rapunzel and get that rase!

The next day I walked out of the prison and walked back to my house and made a plan to take my daughter.

Author's Note:
Hey Guys!!! Dun Dun Dun! Flynn's after Carolyn! I hope you guys stay in touch and I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry if this chapter is short, but I will try to make the next chapter longer. I'll try to update soon and I will talk to you guys later.^^PEACE^^