The Rescue

Rapunzel's PoV:

Jack landed us at Flynn's house, the police came behind us, they didn't see Jack so they came to me."Where is she?" Asked an officer,"She's in there, but let us- me go inside first." I said and I went in with Jack behind me.

I walked through a door into a hallway where I saw Flynn holding Carolyn with handcuffs on her hands, she had scratches on her face and bruises on her arms. I started to panick,"How Did You Find Her!" He yelled, Carolyn's eyes where full of tears and so where mine,"Why Did You Take Her!?" I asked full of anger,"I Want The Rase I Get At Senna, If I'm A Single Dad, I Get A Rase, I WANT THAT RASE!!!" He yelled.

Jack's PoV:

"I WANT THAT RASE!!!" When Flynn yelled that I burst, I shot my ice powers at him and he went flying back, the police then came in and put handcuffs on Flynn's hands taking him into the police car, Carolyn's face lit up and she ran to us in tears of joy, I held her tighter then I ever did before.

I knelt down so I could face her eye to eye,"I will never let anything happen to you again Carolyn, I love you." I said, a tear went down my cheek and hers,"I love you too, daddy." She said embracing me, I embraced her back the held her in my arms. We left the house and I flew them both back to our home.

When we got back, Carolyn ran upstairs to her room, then Rapunzel looked at me and said,"Thank you, I just.... can't believe you where always with me, why me?" She asked, I took a deep breath and said,"The day I saw you, you just looked like a happy, adventurous, and amazing baby girl. I looked into your emerald green eyes, and something inside me told me that you were the one, it was like love at first sight. That's why I was always there with you."

I finished talking and Rapunzel's eyes were full of tears, I could tell she was happy, she embraced me tightly and I hugged her back,"You have no idea how long I've wanted to say that to you." I said and she giggled,"Your...... I can't believe you." She said and we both chuckled a little."I think we need to do something tomorrow." She said wiping away her tears,"What?" I asked,"I think we need to visit a certain someone, in prison." She said with a creepy smile.

Author's Note:
Hey Guys!!! I Love This Chapter So Much! I hope you guys like it too, I'm sorry if this chapter is short, but I will try to make the next chapter longer. Dun Dun Dun, Here They Come! Anyway I will try to update soon and I will talk to you guys later.^^PEACE^^