Life Now

Carolyn's PoV:

TODAY'S MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!

Tonight I'm no longer human, Manny is going to make me immortal. I'm single, not seeing anyone, yet hehe.

When I'm claimed to be immortal, I will be going to an immortality school with North as my teacher, that's kind of scary but exciting at the same time. I haven't told anyone about my parents or about me, I just don't trust anyone right now, all of my friends have betrayed me growing up in school, so my mom decided to home school me.

After the day, my parents came into my room holding hands as they always do, I have never met any couple that loves eachother more then they do.

We opened the window as Manny said to do, I looked at the moon and waited, I then heard Manny's voice,"Carolyn, you have come of age, are you ready to become immortal?" He asked, I looked at my parents and smiled, then I looked at the moon and said,"Yes, I am." The moon shined bright and then I fell asleep.....

Jack's PoV:

I caught Carolyn in my arms when she fell asleep, then she started to rise just like Rapunzel did when she was becoming immortal. Carolyn's hair started to glow like Rapunzel's, but her hands started to get frosted, I started getting confused. After a while Carolyn floated back down into my arms, I looked at her and her eyes opened, they weren't green though, they were blue like mine. She adjusted her eyes and then she smiled when she saw me, I smiled back at her. The moon stopped glowing and Carolyn stood up and hugged me and Rapunzel, then she said,"Manny gave me both of your powers." Me and Rapunzel were so happy, my little girl was immortal.

The next day, Carolyn went to Immortality school, where she learned how to use her powers properly.

She made a lot of friends,  but then she got put into a knew class with all different people.

Carolyn's PoV:

When I first walked into the knew class, it was actually kind of cool, I started looking around but then I accidently knocked into someone, he put his arms on my shoulder to cushion the accident,"I'm sorry." I said looking up at his face, he just smiled at me, he was actually really cute,"My bad, are you in this class?" He asked me letting go of my shoulders,"Yes, my name is Carolyn." I said shaking his hand,"I'm Bradly Nicholas Fire, What's your full name Carolyn?" He asked letting go of my hand,"Carolyn Dakota Frost." I said, he just wouldn't stop looking at me and smiling,"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked,"Because your beautiful." He said and my heart skipped a beat.

2 Years Later
Carolyn's PoV:

Me and Brad are getting married today, Brad had been an amazing boyfriend and fiancé. I can't believe I'm actually getting married, I was at the end of the Isle in my wedding dress, then dad walked in wearing his nice white tuxedo that he wore for his and mom's wedding. I was about to cry then I said to dad,"Please don't let me fall dad." He giggled then said,"I'll never let you fall."

I took a deep breathe and walked down the Isle, we said our vows and we kissed.

After the wedding me and Brad visited my parents every Wednesday. Brad and I now work together as Guardians helping children and making sure their safe. As for my parents there still happy as can be together, still married and still love eachother more then anything.
Life never has to be perfect, Life can be a challenge, Life could even seem like a piece of cake. But one thing for sure, is that you can easily walk through life unharmed, and happy, if you just believe.
And So, We All Lived Happily Ever After.

Author's Note:
Hey Guys!!! OMG! I hope you guys liked this story as much as I did, I want to say thank you to everyone who supported me during this and who have become great friends to me. I'll be writing a knew story soon, and I'm sorry if it took me a while to update, I've been really really busy with school and sports, anyways, Thank You All So Much Again, LUV U ALL! And I'll talk to you guys later.^^PEACE^^
JackunzelFanForever