1💙

Lilian

"STOP PLEASE STOP" I yelled and screamed for my supposed to be "god brother" to stop beating me,this is a every day thing now every since my momma passed three months ago before my sixteenth birthday, I know you're not supposed question god but I need answers to what did I do to deserve this.
Once he finally stop beating me I was able to hurry up and get into my room and pack up everything.I was gonna runaway somewhere i can't take this no more it's pain on top of pain I have enough money saved up for a bus ticket to Nashville, Tennessee to go be with my auntie and her family when I heard the front door slam and look I knew I had now or later to make a run for it I grab everything and hopped out my window and ran to to the bus station like my life depended on it my fat ass was gone 🏃🏾‍♀️ time for a new start or so I thought ...

Devon
"aye ice nigga " my homeboy king said knocking me out of my thoughts "wassup bitch"i replied back taking out a freshly rolled backwood "akiki bitch but nahh forreal when you gone settle down cause at the rate you going I'm surprised ain't no littles one around here"he said while taking the blunt from hands taking a pull from it "I don't do relationship's and you know this"I said while scrolling through Instagram liking random shit "whatever man just wait you gone meet the right one just wait" he said while getting up and giving me some dap before leaving "yeah right" I was thinking to myself but ice just didn't know his love was on her way to the vile soon....