Tea and Fortnite

(TestTube's POV)

My boyfriend Flask told me to get him some tea. He would get mad if I don't. especially when he's playing fortnite, so I bring the tea to him. "H-Hey b-babe I brought you some t-t-tea" I say with fear because honestly... I'm scared of him.

"Hurry up already!" He screams at me. I'm now a bit shaky with that tone. So I walk over there and...

"OOPS!"

I tripped over the wire that the tv was plugged into. Big mistake.... The tea spilled all over him and his Xbox making him lose the round. "TEST TUBE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" He screams at me "I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING!!" His voice getting louder and raspier "I-I'm sorry I just-" I say with fear. he then hits me back with a "YOU'RE SO CLUMSY" him saying that made me break down. So I say to him "F-Flask you tell me not to wear my glas-" "BECAUSE YOU LOOK UGLY WITH THEM ON!!" he shouts.

"Get out of my fucking house!" he says with a voice that still rings in my ears to this day. I start crying harder and go to get my stuff, I now have nowhere to live so realizing that makes me cry more. I finally pack up all my stuff and run for the door and once I get out, Flask is shouting and swearing at me. Saying stuff I don't want to remember. I run faster.

I keep running and running and then I bump into someone, it's a little red fan, he looks like something has just been stolen from him. I immediately apologize "I-I'm sorry I-" he responds quickly "I-It's fine... you look like you have bigger problems than me... do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. I'm about to respond when he says "over dinner?" That surprises me. I blush deeply. "of course!" I giggle.

(Fan's POV)
That was a surprise! She actually said yes! "My car is over here follow me" I say like a gentleman. she giggles then replies with a sweet "thank you" we then drive up to a restaurant I really like but it's super expensive so I don't go often but this girl looks so petite and skinny so I do what I can.

We then walk into the restaurant, someone with a sweet voice then welcomes us. "Hello! Welcome to gelitan's steakhouse! I'm Lightbulb and I'll be your waiter today!!" I then notice she had three pins on her uniform, a trans one, a pansexual one, and a polyamorous one. She then notices I was looking at them and giggles. "So what can I get y'all?" She asks. "I would like a medium rare renegade sirloin" TestTube says. That sounds really good! So I order the same but well done. I'm a picky eater.

(Narrative POV)

TestTube and Fan are talking about their lives. TestTube tells fan what just happened with flask, Fan feels awful and says "you can stay with me if you like!" TestTube is shocked! I mean the two just met. A little while later Lightbulb came with the food.

(Fan's POV)

It looked amazing! We then start eating and chatting. TestTube ate pretty fast. Did flask starve her? I feel awful. She has such a nice personality. Who would think of doing this? I'm almost done with my food then Lightbulb then comes with the bill. I'm reading it then notice that Lightbulb put her number on it saying "call me ❤️" "S-She put her number!" I say to TestTube with excitement. She does her cute giggle again. We are smiling and chatting the whole way to the car and the whole ride back