The Visit

(Lightbulb's POV)

It's been an hour since TestTube and Fan left... so you think they aren't going to call? Lightbulb it's only been an hour you are always worried about nothing! Just then I hear a familiar tone... is that... It's Really Cool Wig! I love this song!!! It's even my ringtone!! Wait... THAT IS MY RINGTONE!!! MY PHONES RINGING!! I run over to the phone.

"Hello! This is Lightbulb how may I help you?" I ask. "Hey Lightbulb! It's me, Fan!" Are you free to come over?" Fan asks me. "Of course!" I answer with excitement. "Ok, so I'll text you my address. Bye!" He then hangs up. I clock out early then run to my motorcycle. I start driving to the address. It's not that far so I got there pretty soon.

(Fan's POV)

Me and TestTube are watching stupid videos on the internet when we hear a knock at the door. TestTube and I bolt towards the door and there she is! It's Lightbulb! She's wearing a sweater with the trans flag on it, it looks like she made it herself!

I escort her to the middle of the living room where TestTube and I layed out some pillows, the tv was on with super smash bros on. I gesture for her to sit down. And so she does. As soon as she's comfortable I say "Hey LB I like your sweater!" "Why thank you Fan!" She says in a fake British accent. We start laughing! Lightbulb is really funny. She loves cracking jokes. We were laughing for so long, I kinda lost track of time. So I look at the clock.

[1:34 am]

TestTube realises I was looking at the clock. So she looked over as well. "Jeepers! Is it really that late?!" She says shocked. "We should all get some shut eye." Lightbulb says. I nod my head in agreement and one by one we all fall asleep.