5

Jug Pov

Ah, I just got home. I'm so tired. The meeting with The Serpents was very boring and I couldn't wait to be next to my girl, to hold her in my arms, to kiss her.

I know it's late and she probably fell asleep waiting for me, so I don't want to make any noise to wake her up. I walk slowly into the room, change my clothes and when I turn my head to Ronnie, I see the most beautiful view and I can't help myself and pulled out the phone and took a picture and post it on Instagram.

JuggyJ

JuggyJ: Look what I found when I got home

RonnieLodge and baby Sofi 😇😍😍😍

Comments:
CherylBS: Omggggg TT Kevin ....
KevinKK: I'm dead my ship and the pic I can't 😭😭
TTopaz: Holy fuck Jug
FangsF: Dudeee I didn't know you have a girl and a baby
JuggyJ: Well now you know
BettyCoop: I will kill you Vee, we are bff why didn't you told me that
AAAndrews: Maybe she doesn't know that she's his gf Betts
KevinKK: Don't mess up with MY ship
SweetPea: You did good Jones

I was smiling, I was happy and so in love with her... God I want to scream how much I love her.  Easy , I took Sofi in my arms, she so small, I want to put her in her crib,but she start to cry. " No baby doll ,don't cry ,I'm here. Daddy's here,it's ok. We don't want to wake up your mommy do we?" After a few minutes she fell asleep again and I put her in her crib. "I didn't know you are so good with babies." I smile. " You wake up" I say still smiling. "Well I told you, I want my goodnight kiss". I sit next to her and I put my hands around her. "No more waiting my princess"

Now she was the one smiling. "You are so good with Sofi and she isn't your daughter."  "True ,but isn't yours neither." I look in her eyes. "True, but still,you are so good to her, to me." "Well, is good to practice, when we'll have our baby here" and I place my hands on her tummy. "I love you, Jug." "I love you ,Ronnie". And with that said, I kiss her and we fell asleep in each other arms.

Hey guys, I'm so so sorry for the late update. I have no excuse or maybe I have. College is so fuckin outful and stressful and I have a lot of exams. Yesterday I had one and I pass it thank God ,but I have 4 left and I'm so stressed.  Well enough about college and exams, this was the chapter IRL idk what to say about it, but I hope you will like it. Sorry if I did mistakes ,like I said, this isn't my first language.
Love you.