7

Jug Pov

Wonderful... I fucked up so bad. Good job fuckhead. I think and I go after her with Sofi in my arms. I'm going to her room ,our room but she's not there...Where did she go? I put Sofi in her crib and knock at the bathroom door, but nothing till I hear a little soft sob .
" Ronnie ? Babygirl..." I say and open the door. "Baby...what's wrong?" I ask. She was there on the floor on her knees. "Leave me alone Jughead." She said watching her hands. "No baby. I'm sorry, so sorry. I didn't want to make you cry." I kneel next to her. " I'm really sorry ,baby." I hug her. " You don't like me." She says with shaking voice. "What ?" She's ridiculous. "You heard me. You don't like me." Hmm she's right, I don't like her.

"Yeah you're right ..I don't like you, I don't even love you.. I adore you. You are my princess." I say and kiss her forehead. "I..I love yo-" I didn't let her finish because I kiss her. I pick her up in my arms and left the bathroom and go to the bedroom. I sit on the bed with her in my arms without breaking the kiss. "I love you princess, so so much."

That's what I wanted a smile. " That's my girl smiling." I say and I smile too. " You still up for school or you change your mind and wanna stay home." Say we are staying ...
" We are going to school." Fuck it. "I miss my friends,Jug."

I close my eyes. "Ok baby ,we are going so let's go."
I say and I get up. "C'mon baby." "Polly is calling me." Hmm ok...

"Hey ,Polls. How you doin ?".. " Hey Vee in 2 minutes I will be there."  "Oh that's great, we are waiting for you .."
"Ok I will be there." Hangs up.

"In 2 minutes Polly's here." She says smiling. "That's great. Let's go down stairs .."

After Polly arrives and Ronnie won't stop talking about Sofia I took her and threw her on my shoulder.
"We are gonna be late,babe." "I don't fucking care. My baby girl it's all I care about , Jug." Oh God... "Babe calm down."

After we arrived school.

Veronica Pov.

"Vee." I hear Betts screaming. "Hey B, hey Arch." I say smiling. "Hey Ronnie. What's up man?"  Say Archie. "Hey dude. How you doin Betts?" Gosh.. " Enough with hey and hi and hellos." "Uuuh someone didn't get sex or what ?" Says Kevin approaching us. "Oh my God, Kev." Says Betty.

"I won't speak about my sex life guys. Not with you or my mom." I say laughing. "Maybe with your daddy." Says Kevin. "Yes with me she can talk about anything." "Omggg, Jug." I say and cover my face with my hands and Betty give me a hug. "Guys shut up, don't you see Ronnie's upset." Says Archie. "Is it true Vee?" Kind of.  "She's just upset coz she's here and far way of the baby." Says Jug. "It's true Ronnie ?" Ask Kevin.

"I...yes, it's true. I want my baby." I say sad. "She suffers from separation anxiety. It's gonna be ok,baby."  Says Jug and he kiss my forehead.

"It's gonna be ok Vee." "Yeah Ronnie, you will be fine." And they all give me a big hug. "Thanks guys, you are the best." "I know ,I know, you have the best boyfriend ever. " Says Jug and we all laugh.

"What? It's true. You are a lucky girl to have me." He pause.
"And I'm the luckiest boy, to have you." He says and kiss me.

"Awww" we heard three annoying voices but we where too busy with each other.

Hey babes. First I wanna say I'm sorry that I didn't update in ages. Second Rip Luke ,I will never forget him. Guys I could've update yesterday,but yesterday I was at college till 6pm and also was my 22 bday and I was so fuckin tired and I arrived home with a bad headache and I couldn't but I did it today and ik it's a shity and short chapter , sorry for that and remember I love you all and sorry for the mistakes if they are any.