10

Veronica pov

It's been two weeks since my parents told me about the test and nothing happened yet.  "Jug where are you?" I yell from our room.  "In the kitchen." Why I'm not surprised ? "Come here babe, I have some kind of surprise for you." I say and smile to myself.

"Coming, baby" He says and enter the room. "What's the surprise princess?" He ask and I took off my shirt.

"Ronnie?" I don't say anything else and I get undressed.

Jug pov

"Baby." I say surprised. "Take a sit babe and enjoy the view." She says looking at me and I do as she says. "Baby girl what ..." I can't finish my sentence coz she sits on my lap and kiss me. I place my hand on her hips to feel her soft skin. "Baby what..? " I try to ask but she answer me. "I want to be yours babe. Make me yours. Make love to me" ...I I don't know what to say .."Your wish is my command" and I kiss her.

"Jug." She whisper breathlessly. "Yes princess?" I ask her looking down at her.
"I'm scared." I kiss her forehead. "It's ok to be scared, but it will be ok. Do you trust me ?" She nods her head. "Yes ,I do trust you." I smile and take of my t-shirt.

"Do you want this ? I ask against her ear.  "Yes, but please don't hurt me" she reply softly. "I won't do that ever baby. I promise " I kiss her lips.

Veronica pov

I feel his erection under me. Oh gosh I m really gonna do it? I ask myself. Jug picks me up and I wrap my legs around him ,then he sets me on the bed. " I'm nervous." I say looking at him ." It's ok baby I'm here for you." He says kissing me. "I ask you again are you sure?" He is so caring. " More than anything else."  He starts to kiss my neck, my chest and took of my bra and panties. "You are gorgeous". I smile at his words.

He took of his boxers and I don't dare to look at him. I feel so nervous ,so exposed. I feel him positions himself at my entrance.

"It will be ok baby". He says and slowly slides in. "Aay..it hurts." I say and he stops and kiss my tears. " Jug...am I bleeding ?" I ask in panik. "A little baby but it's normal for your first time." He kiss my forehead and lips ,then my neck. "Can I move baby?" I didn't say anything but I nod me head and he start to move slowly.

"Breath baby and try to relax." He says to me.

Jug pov

I start to move slow ,I don't want to hurt her. I can feel her relaxing under me. "It's ok baby, you're ok now." I start to kiss her, to distract her that I start to move a little bit faster.

"Jug." She moans in my ear. Fuck, her moans are so sexy.  "Yes babygirl?". I look at her.  "Go faster".  I do as my princess asked.  I go faster and faster and the room is full of her moans .."I love how you moan my name baby. Moan for daddy princess." I move faster and harder .." mm Jug I ... I'm close ..."   That's it. "Cum for my baby." And I she came and I came too.

Veronica pov

I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart. "How are you feeling?" He ask kissing my forehead. "Tired. Exhausted . Loved."  I smile and kiss him. "You are officially mine now." He says smiling at me. "I'm yours. Only your." I close my eyes. "I love you princess."   "I love you Jug."    "I'm glad your mom took Sofia today." 

"Yes she's so cute and sweet."  I smile till ... " Omgg Jug."  "Baby what? What's wrong?"  Holy shit.  "Jug we didn't used protection."

Hey babes.. so this was the chapter and this was the smut. I'm so embarrassed gosh. It's my first time when I write this geez.  Anyway...what do you think ?
Love you babes.