Chapter 3-"The Black Plague"

January 1st, 1348.

Matt traveled to Shaggy, and used his boxing gloves. Shaggy proceed to use only 30% of his power.

Shaggy then learned hard, he'll need to use 100% of his power in order to defeat Matt. Shaggy feared that two of the most powerful beings in the world at 100% power would destroy Earth.

So Shaggy and Matt only used 69% of their power. Until Matt's Followers decided to get into the war themselves to defeat Shaggy.

However, Zoinkers proceeded to get revenge on the Matt Followers for what they did on Scooby Day. What become known as The Massacre of M.A.T.T.

In The Massacre of M.A.T.T, Matt watched as his followers get slaughtered by the Zoinkers, he proceeded to then kill all of them. This prompted Shaggy to use 100% of his power.

Matt used his 100% power to rival Shaggy, It was a stand still until Shaggy won and Matt was banished to be autistic for the rest of eternity.

This killed over 2/3 of Europe. Why haven't you heard of this? Well, Pope Clement VI believed that Jesus was truly epic, so he destroyed all records of the Shaggy vs Matt war. The reason why this part of history was recorded was due to an underground cult preserve it.

Shaggy became popular again because of a man who worked at Hannah Barbera. He made a cartoon version of the true God, and became the new face of power.