Jordan Ross (F)

| Name |

Jordan Ross.

| Age |

17.

| Gender |

Female.

| Sexuality |

Bisexual (female lean).

| Ethnicity |

Jamaican/English.

| Occupation |

High school student.

| Personality |

Jordan is an extremely bubbly girl. She is always making jokes and trying to make everyone laugh. She has a tendency to make jokes at bad times because that's how she tries to lighten the mood. She is a big people person and loves to be out and about, doing things. She would give the shirt off her back to help someone. With that being said, she is also really self conscious but she does her best to hide that. She is also clumsy and could trip over a painted line.

| Face claim |

Antonia Thomas.

| Appearance |

| Likes |

| Likes |

Jordan absolutely loves children and can't wait to have her own kids one day. She also is in love with cats and finds them absolutely precious. Jordan doesn't like or hate school. It has its perks. She loves her best friend (you) with all her heart. She loves being in the outdoors and swimming.

| Dislikes |

The main thing that Jordan hates is violence. Whether it be towards humans or animals, she despises anyone who hurts another living thing. She also hates drugs and alcohol and has vowed to never try any of it. She also dislikes spiders, snakes and space since she's terrified of those things.

| Strengths |

Jordan is extremely smart, she has been since she was a little kid. She is quite lean which makes her quick on her feet and flexible.

| Weaknesses |

Jordan is extremely protective and if anyone speaks of her family or friends in a negative way, she will go off on them. She also isn't the strongest person physically and panics under pressure.

| Pets |

Jordan has a long haired white cat with blue eyes named Lola whom she adores.

| Family |

Cara - Mother
Xander- Father
Zia - Little sister

| Background |

Jordan has moved around her whole life due to her father's job. She has never stayed in the same place for more than 2 years. She did her best to look at the bright side of things, always being positive. Her little sister had trouble with moving so Jordan was always cheering her up. They are each other's best friend. Her father has always been distant. He was never a lovey dovey type of man. Her mother is the exact opposite. She is always trying to spend time with her daughters and is always helping others. Jordan never had an extraordinary life but she never had it rough either. Her life was fairly normal.

| Scenario 1 |

You have been friends with Jordan for 2 years now. The two of you were inseparable, always by each other's side. You would spend the night at each other's houses and go on the roof to look at the stars at night. You were each other's rock and you loved each other. Jordan called you crying hysterically on the phone one night. She wasn't making any sense but she did say that she was walking to your house. You were worried about her and told her that you would go out and find her. It was chilly out so you grabbed your hoodie before leaving. After a while of searching, you found Jordan sitting on a bench. It was dark out and the only light was a street lamp. "Jordan? What's wrong?" You ask as you sit beside her. "W-We're moving again." You sit beside her and slip your hoodie over her. She then hugs you tightly. You...

| Scenario 2 |

You and Jordan were currently at her house, binge watching your favorite series on Netflix. You had developed feelings for her, and she had as well. She didn't want to ruin your friendship so she never admitted that she had these feelings. Jordan was laying on the couch, her head in your lap as you played with her curly hair. She sighed softly and looked up at you for a while. You looked down at her and chuckled softly. "What Jordan?" She didn't say anything for a while. "I need to tell you something. You're my best friend and I think you should know." Anxiety pricked at your mind as you awaited her words. "I have a boyfriend. Jason asked me out a week ago." She was forcing herself to look excited but you could see right through her facade. You...?

| Scenario 3 |

Make one up!