Lauren "Queenie" Brown (F)

| Name |

Lauren Ann Brown.

| Age |

17.

| Gender |

Female.

| Sexuality |

Bisexual.

| Ethnicity |

Swedish.

| Occupation |

Bartender/High school student.

| Personality |

Lauren is just straight up a badäss. She is quite cold towards everyone who isn't in her father's gang. She is extremely protective of the gang since it has been her family for her whole life. Her mother doesn't approve of her being in the gang, doing her best to keep her out of the danger but Lauren insisted. She has a secret soft spot once she opens up to you. She doesn't take shït from anyone and won't hesitate to get into a fight.

| Face claim |

Maddie Hasson.

| Appearance |

| Likes |

| Likes |

Queenie loves the gang. She always has a good time with them. She likes bartending at The KOK (Knock Out Kings). She's too young to bartend but her father's friend owns the bar and let's her work there for money. She loves her motorcycle almost as much as the gang. She also likes fighting along side the Knock Out Kings. She absolutely adores her gang name Queenie and won't let anyone except her parents call her Lauren.

| Dislikes |

Queenie absolutely hates when people call her Lauren. It ticks her off and she won't hesitate to fight you if you don't correct yourself. She hates other gangs that cause problems within her own gang. She hates people who criticize her and her family simply for being in a gang.

| Strengths |

Lauren is quite fit. She works out a lot and works on building muscle. She could knock out someone with one punch. She is good at riding her motorcycle. She is surprisingly good with kids and loves them.

| Weaknesses |

Queenie doesn't do the greatest in school. It's not that she's not smart, it's just the fact that she doesn't care and doesn't try to get good grades.

| Pets |

None.

| Family |

Axel "King" Brown - Father
Katelyn Brown - Mother

| Backstory |

Lauren's mother, Katelyn, fell in love with a man by the name of Axel. They were high school sweethearts and have been together for 20 years. Katelyn knew about the Knock Out Kings but she didn't care. She still loved Axel since he was a sweet and practical man. Lauren was an unplanned pregnancy. Katelyn hadn't wanted to bring a child into a gang but she didn't believe in abortion. Katelyn grew up with the whole gang as her protectors and family. She loved them more than anything. She always tried to join in on gang activities but her mother wouldn't let her. Her father said that when Lauren turned 16, they would talk about her joining the game. After a lot of convincing, Katelyn agreed. Lauren went through the initiation. She got a tattoo of brass knuckles on her hip and received her gang name, Queenie. She has been apart of the Knock Out Kings for a year now and she loves it.

| Scenario 1 |

You knew all about the Knock Out Kings. They were one of the most feared gangs in your city. One girl from your school was a part of that gang. She was well respected at school, even the popular kids didn't mess with her. Your father ended up making some bad choices (you can decide what that was) and he owed the KOK money. They had given your father time to get the money but he failed to do so. King sent his daughter, Queenie, to go and talk to you. She was to threaten you. She caught you after school and pressed your body up against the lockers. A cold smile was placed on her lips as she spoke. "Your father owes us money. Now where is it?" You...?

| Scenario 2 |

Make one up!