Prologue

Author's POV

"You have to go, sweetie." Your mother put her hand on your shoulder. "We want you to have a good life. Making your own money, living on your own, making friends that don't like to act like pussies all the god dang time."

"Mom! Dad! Why are you doing this? What did they ever do to you guys?" Y/n yelled at his parents.

Dad got in front of your mother. "I'm sorry. You know we're doing this because we love you and care about you. And your friends literally blamed you for giving them your mother's panties."

Your friends were dumb breeds of perverts. They had one look at your mother and they had a hard-on. They even told you about it. But, right now that didn't matter. Your parents were kicking you out. Basically for having no job, life, or good friends.

"We will be sending you to San Fransokyo. San Fransokyo Institute of Technology has accepted you already. It's time for you to go to college, my son."

"Wait, isn't that where the Heroes were spotted. Where they took down Yokai aka Professor Robert Callaghan. They are so co-," Y/n tried to say.

"Yeah. Yeah. Just go get packed and ready to go. You're leaving and heading to the bus stop at 6:30 tonight." Dad said as he was pushing Y/n upstairs.

You started walking upstairs, you then stop and turn towards them. "Wait, what are you going to do without me. You usually need your morning coffee and breakfast. I usually do the cooking and some of the cleaning. What are you going to do without me?"

"We didn't really need you to do that. We could manage on our own. We just wanted you to manage on your own for...a while." Your mom said, happily.

Your eye twitched from the memories of insanity and hate that had put you through. You calmed it down by reminding yourself about the San Fransokyo Institute of technology. It was about to be LITT!!! There will be so many girls there and you can create weapons with the right materials that will make the world a better place. (By the way, you are interested in weapons. This will be included with your other powers I haven't announced.)

You ran upstairs and started packing your clothes along with your design plans. You look around the room for anything else. There was a just your bed, along with a few other unimportant things. You walked downstairs to the kitchen and family room was. Your parents were talking. They were facing the other direction, not hearing your footstep.

"I can't wait to do it. We can have sex in the bathroom, then the kitchen, then his bedroom." Dad giggled.

"I can't wait to swallow your-" Your mom tried to say.

"Ahem." They turned towards you. They had sweat beading down there face. Fearing that you heard them. Your face had contained a deadpanned look.

"So, how do I look?" Y/n said, still containing the deadpanned face.

"Great." Both said, nervous.

Silence stayed in the room. No one spoke for a while.

"Anyway, I'm going. I'll call you when I get there." Y/n said, walking towards the door.

"Yeah, ok." Both said, sadly.

You had your hand on the door. You looked at them last time. "Make sure to film it. When you do it on my bed."

They both smiled happily and put their thumbs in the air. "We'll do it so hard that the neighbors will hear it."

"Good Luck."

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Y/n's POV