Chapter 2

Previously on Big Hero 6,

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

"I need meat! Not that!" Venom screamed inside your head. It was a deep yelling that seemed like it could destroy something. "So, you want to go to a burger place?" Y/n asked Venom

"No, I'd rather have Human Meat!"

"I won't do that! That's against the laws!" Y/n disagreed. Though, it didn't make Venom happy at all. "From my view, we can do whatever we want."

"No, you and I are different. Y/n says, seriously. "There is no You and I. There is only WE."

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Y/n's POV

"Fine. I'm not really sure what we could eat." You say to Venom. "I'm so hungry," Venom growled. "Fine, we'll just walk around for something that should be sufficient. You walked out, then locked the door. You began walking down the street.

"What do you eat anyway?" You ask Venom.

"Hmmm, I eat many things. People...Brains..." Venom said. 

"Is that all you eat? People and brains." You say disgusted by Venom. "I also eat Chocolate. Although, I'd rather eat Brains. They are simply delicious."

'I guess, we're going to the Lucky Cat Cafe. There will probably be chocolate there.' You thought.

"Yes, I am hungry for chocolate. We can get their faster."  

"Nah, I'd rather walk. Maybe, tomorrow I could try out your abilities." 

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

After an hour, you seem to have roamed the entire city. You and Venom couldn't find it. Venom started getting restless. You were worried that he might get out of control. You look around for someone to talk to.

There was someone you finally found. He was a tall, shaggy, often hunched and lean young man with light brown hair and blue eyes with an overall unkempt appearance. 

His outfit consists of a white long-sleeved undershirt, a light red T-shirt with a Japanese kaiju monster imprint, dark green OD cargo shorts, and white grime-covered sneakers with dark green laces. He also wears a teal hat with a monster's face, and a small -inspired pendant around his neck.

 He also wears a teal hat with a monster's face, and a small -inspired pendant around his neck

"Hey, do you know where I can find the Lucky Cat Cafe?" You ask. He smiled and said, "Yeah, just follow me. I'm going there, anyway." You begin following him to the Cafe. "So, who are you anyway. And why are you going to the Lucky Cat Cafe?" he asked.