Chapter 1

Previously on Big Hero 6 Series,

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Then, a voice appeared out of nowhere, "Do you want to live?"

"...Yes."

"I'll give you the power. I will give you a new life."

"Who are you?" Y/n asked before you fall unconscious.

"We are VENOM!"

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ 

Y/n's POV

You open your eyes. When you do, all you see is a white ceiling. You slowly get up to suddenly feel small aches. You looked around to see yourself in a hospital room. 

The door suddenly opened, a female-doctor came inside. She was a very tall buxom woman, with ridiculous curves. Her physique is most pronounced by her humongous breasts. She has long blonde hair that extends down past her waist and hazel eyes. Several bangs of her hair come down into her face, with two bangs come down at the sides running all the way down while also framing her face. There was a clipboard in hand with a pen. She then raised her head to look at you.

"Wow, she looks very pretty." Y/n thought. It was true, she really was good-looking.

 It was true, she really was good-looking

(You all should know who this is. If you don't then that's alright)

"Hello, Mr. L/n." She said, walking towards you. "My name is Dr. Sin, but you may call me Dr. S."

You raised your hand to itch the back of your head. "So, hey Dr.S, I was wondering, how long was I out for?"

"Actually, you've been asleep for at least 30 minutes," Dr. S says, writing down on her clipboard. "You've sustained many injuries, but they've healed within an extremely short amount of time. From an entirely broken body to brain damage. You shouldn't even be alive. Yet, you're here right in front of me breathing."

"So, am I able to go?"

"I would say no... But, you seem completely healthy and uninjured...we should at least take a blood sample." Dr. S said, answered. You saw no problem with this. It wouldn't be so bad. "Alright, when will I be giving my blood?"

"Right now, of course." Dr. S says, walking towards her desk. She took gloves and a needle. She put the gloves on, then held the needle looks like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Dr. S then turns to you. "Are you ready, Mr. L/n."

"Uhh...I don't know." Y/n says, thinking really hard about it. They could probably figure out what happened to him in the accident and why he healed abnormally. "OW! What the hell!" Dr. S took the sample of blood from you.