Escape

✗December 20th✗

My owner gave me a journal to write my thoughts. Its scary, he'd never give us anything. Not even a single crumb of some left overs. All we get are black eyes and aches in our privates. It's not much to want to leave. When he's gone, I pray to god; hoping I will escape. I don't care how, I just want out. I tried to kill myself to get out of this hell but he hides his weapons ever since a slave killed themselves. Good for them. I wish I was them. For now, I'll keep the label he calls me. Slave

Chapter 1

Escape

At the hill behind the house whom the master lived in; sat the shattered mare. Her eyes looking forward as if she found a reason to live. Her fair silked hair layed on her shoulders. Her hair beng uneven from her master cutting it. Her fellow slave member sat beside her. He looked to her with his black eyes and bruised lips.

"Leaving me so soon?" he managed to whimper as the other stared forward.

"No time for feelings, two" she grummbled. "No time to say goodbye. I want to leave. " she said before looking at the other "I hope you understand" she quickly looked forward.

He kept his eyes on her knowing she wanted more than anything to go. "Yeah, I understand..." he looked forward.

She could feel her sadness, but she's felt it ever since he came to this place. She sighed and stood slowly, still being in lots of humilating pain. "Im...so sorry, two" she looked at him frowning.

He quickly shook his head "you're not the only one who wants to leave." he stood up with her but with less pain. "I'll find a way to leave" as he spoke, he turned his head to the shed that was beside the house.

Abby frowned knowing guns were in that shed. Two had plan with her about opening the shed. There was a lock he could pick and successfully get in. It sucks to know her only friend will die, but she was also glad he didn't have to go through such torture.

"GET BACK HERE " the colt shouted as he sprinted after the escaping mare letting her wings stretch out from the rope she cut off. She was panting trying hard to not let her pain stop her from her escape. ' Finally ' she thought. All these years of getting kicked and shoved and forcefully raped is over.

The colt panted as he slowed down gaining. He was old but not too old. He just isn't use to running. " I'LL FIND YOU!! " he shouted as he watched his prizes Pegasus leave. She was a rare pegasus he told himself.

As Abby smiled with glee letting her mane fly behind her. She soon ran into the forest near the hill she was kept, and slowed herself down letting her catch some breath.

Pant pant.... she took time to stare at the ground that isn't holding her down. She fell on her stomach and let the tears fall on the grass. Finally, they were tears of joy. Her sobs sounded painful but there was a smile on her face.

" yes!" she whined. She hid her wet face in the grass as she mumbled whispers saying thank you rereadidly. She wiped her tears as she sat up slowly " I need to find a place to hide.." she knew he'd cone for him. She got up and looked to her tied up wings.

" last thing I need is my wings to be weak from them trying to get free..I'll let them be " she spoke to herself. She made her way down the forest and let the trail of tree leaves lead her deeper into the forest.

Oof I'm gonna stop here. I'm legit in class rip I don't wanna do the work so here I am. Anyway I forgot to mention that Abby has her bags along with her journal and her name is Abby :). Her friend that sat beside her is named two and the slave master is a pedophile old man so :(( tuff. Anyway I hope you enjoy the story so far. Byeee