Just like you

✗December 21th✗
My god I'm out. I'm finally out. I don't know what to do but there's so much to do you know? I don't know if I should rest or keep running. For now I guess I'll keep running I'm still pretty close to the slavery place. It's gonna get dark soon so I should stop writing and find a place to sleep.

Chapter 2
Just like You

Abby kept her face forward as she made her way further and further to the slavery place. She needed to find a pace to hide soon before the sun rises from the Princess of the night. She remembered the princess has a daughter. She heard that the daughter was never found when she was called missing.

"I wonder where she is now..." she looked up. " I need to hide " she looked around to find a tree to sleep under. All the trees were either short branched or go into the sides of the forest and get cut up by the trees. She sighed and continued walking.

Her legs were aching for a long time now and her wings gasping for escape. She couldn't last too long on her hooves. When the moon came up she knew it was time to stop and lay down no matter what.

"No..." she whimpered " id rather die then get found..I'll keep walking.." her hooves breaking branches not caring about the noise as she limped. She soon found a opening gathered with fog. She folded her ears not knowing what the place was.

" The fuck?.." she continued slowly and saw two gate doors that were open. She pushed open the gates a bit more " hello!?" she had a broken voice.

A pony popped out from the fog but was still hidden a bit. There back facing Abby. She could see there ear twitch. Abby backed up a bit " h-hello?.." she said Again.

The other grinned out of Abby's sight. The other slowly turned seeing Abby. The others eyes were huge. She backed up a bit more " u-um.." she leaned down as in defense naturally. In one blink, the other was gone.

Abby frantically looked around and sat back up. She frowned being confused and scared at the same time. She slowly started walking with her head facing the side making sure nothing was following her. She sighed in relief facing forward seeing the other with wide eyes and each corners of her mouth to her ears.

" AHH!" she tried to fly but was shut down by the rope and fell back " AH!" she backed up away from the other. The mare slowly followed Abby with the biggest grin and a crazy look. He purple hair touching the floor. Leaves stuck in her hair and the green in her coat all shaggy.

" GAH" she continued to back up then got on her feet having the force to get up and run. The look on the mares face was horrifying. Abby struggled to run as she could feel the mare closer and closer. She turned to see if she was being followed but was even more scared to see no one was there " fuck fuck fuck "

She stood in her spot turning each direction to look for the other. The mare placed her hooves on Abby's tail and forced it down to the ground as the way her slave owner did. " GAH!!" she started bawling and fell to the ground shaking in fear. " HELP!!"

Gonna end it here I'm sure my friends know who the other is ;) byee