The Battle At The Imperial Base

Finally, the old Imperial base came into view just ahead of them. Seeing the base brought back so many memories to Han. He remembered coming here with Luke and Leia, so many years ago to stop the second Death Star.

"This is it," he said. Then he led the others towards the old base.

Just as they were about to enter the base, Ben stopped in his tracks. "Wait," he said.

Han turned to face him. "What is it kid?" he asked.

Just then, a large group of stormtroopers came out of the base. They stepped aside to allow a chrome figure to pass.

"Phasma!" Ben yelled, lifting his lightsaber.

"You might not want to do that," she stepped aside to reveal Leia, being held back by two stormtroopers who had blasters pointed at her head.

Han smiled at the sight of his wife after so many years. As happy as he been to see the Millennium Falcon, he was even happier to see her. He thought nothing could compare to being reunited with his old ship, until he laid eyes on his wife again for the first time. "You changed your hair," he said, noticing that it was a different color.

"Same jacket," she replied, noticing that he was still wearing the same old jacket that he had been wearing the last time she had seen him.

Han looked down embarrassed. "No this is a new jacket," he said, but she could tell that he was lying.

"Mom!" Ben cried, pushing past the stormtroopers to embrace her.

Phasma pulled the lightsaber from his hand, but Ben didn't care, he was too happy to see his mother again.

Han's jaw dropped. He looked at Ben, then back at her. "Mom?" he asked, but she didn't answer him. His heart broke, she had moved on. "This is your son?"

"Our son." Leia corrected him.

"Our son?" Han asked, even more surprised. But he was also relieved.

Ben lifted his head from his mother's shoulder and looked at Han. "Wait...he's my father?"

Leia nodded.

Han looked Ben up and down. "He's my son?"

Leia nodded. "Ben Solo."

Ben went over to his father and hugged him. "I never knew that you were my father," he said. "But I always hoped that you were."

Han's eyes widened. Then he returned the hug. He was a father? He felt happy, but at the same time he was too surprised to know how to react. And deep down he felt slightly guilty, he'd missed Ben's childhood.

"That's enough of all of this sentimental nonsense," Phasma said.

But that didn't stop Leia from breaking free of the stormtroopers grip. She rushed over to join the hug with her husband and her son.

Rey smiled sadly as she watched the family together. She had always wanted a family that loved her, but it was something she knew that she would never have.

"That's enough!" Phasma yelled. A group of stormtroopers went over to break them up.

Two stormtroopers came over and began dragging Leia away.

Ben felt anger well up inside of him. He tried to control himself, but he had felt that it was his responsibility to protect his mother. He went over and punched one of the stormtroopers in the face, causing him to fall backwards. "Don't hurt my mother," he yelled.

Han punched the second stormtrooper in the face. "Yeah, and don't hurt my wife either."

Leia gave them both a small smile. "I'm not helpless, you know."