Patience

Yoda led them to the hollowed out tree that had once been his home. Han, Chewbacca, Leia, Ben, Rey, Finn, and Poe all went into the Yoda's old house. It was dark inside. Yoda's dim glow seemed to get brighter in the darkness.

Poe noticed that there was a fireplace in the room. He began to build a fire. As soon as the wood caught a flame, the room instantly brightened up. Now that it was brighter, they could see how old the house was. It looked as if no one had been there for many years.

Yoda looked around his old home. He was happy to be back after so many years.

"Sit down, you should," he said, gesturing to several chairs.

They all found a place to sit, then they looked at Yoda expectantly. Very slowly, Yoda sat down in a small wooden chair. "Good to get off my feet, it is," he said.

"So...do you have the map?" Han asked after a moment.

Yoda nodded. "Entrusted me with it, young Skywalker did."

Ben covered his mouth to keep from laughing. His uncle was an old, wise master now, but Yoda still called him 'young Skywalker,' and treated him like an apprentice.

"Can we see it?" Han asked.

"No!" Yoda answered.

"Why not?" Han asked.

"We have to find uncle Luke before its too late," said Ben. "Master Yoda, he needs our help. We can't just sit around here and wait. The fait of the galaxy depends upon us finding him. He is our only hope. We..."

Yoda hit him on the head with his walking stick.

"Ow!" Ben exclaimed rubbing his head.

"Patience, young Solo!" he said. "Find your uncle you shall. But ready to face the path to reach him, you are not. First patience and much more, you must learn."

Han leaned closer to his son and whispered. "Do you always end up hitting your head?"

"Not always. Just most of the time." Ben answered. He smiled, then he looked at the Jedi Master. "Master Yoda, what do you mean?"

"Find the map you shall, but only when ready the Force is for you to do so," said Yoda.

Han sighed. They seemed to be getting nowhere with the strange little old Jedi. He kept speaking a bunch of mumbo jumbo nonsense that Han didn't understand.

While they were talking, Rey listened carefully to everything that was being said. She had heard myths about Master Yoda. She was excited to actually meet him. He was not quite as she had imagined. She hadn't expected him to be so small. And she had expected him to be more... serious.

But after a couple of moments, she became distracted. She could hear voices whispering in the distance. They sounded far away, and she couldn't tell what they were saying. She looked around at the others, they didn't seem to notice the voices.

Han, Leia and Ben were still trying to convince Master Yoda to give them the map. Finn, Poe, and Chewbacca were just watching, and laughing quietly every time Yoda hit Ben on the head. Poor Ben, she thought, he must have a headache by now.

She tried to ignore the voices, to pay attention to was happening, but they grew louder and louder, until they drowned out all other sounds. She could see Leia saying something to Master Yoda, but she couldn't hear her speaking. Finally the voices grew so loud that she could no longer ignore them. She felt as if the voices were speaking to her, calling her. She stood up and began to follow the sound.

 She stood up and began to follow the sound