Chapter 1

Slash!

The sound of a sword returning to its sheath resonated throughout the night as the sword pierced through the heart of the opponent. Blood painted the walls of the alleyway as the wielder sighed in boredom. "What a shame, and here I thought I might find a challenge. Guess I was wrong." said the holder in the shadows.

She felt a pair of eyes watching her, noting that they have been watching for a while. A bag dropped in shock as the owner of the pair started started to back away. 'How did I get into this mess?'

flashback a few hours before the incident

A young male sighed in despair as he recorded his students grades. 'Its just me or are they doing this on purpose?' He thought as he pinched the bridge of his forehead.

"Kurushimu!"

"Gah!"

The said male jolted out of his seat in surprise, banging his head in the process. "Akiyama! What is your problem!?" exclaimed Kurushimu in anger. "About time you woke up, dumbass. Were about to lock up so hurry up already." The person ,now known as Akiyama, said in annoyance.

"Sorry Aki. I guess I was busy to the point that I didn't notice." Hisashi chuckled nervously as he packed his work materials in his bag.

Akiyama sighed in annoyance. "Its always your excuse. Im surprised that you're not dead yet with that excuse." said the other male in a tired tone.

'Oh I wish it was that.' thought Hisashi as he walked out of the door.

"Well, See ya tomorrow."

"Yeah yeah."

A few hours later

Hisashi walked in the streets of the night as he turned into a corner. 'Once I get home, I can finally get some rest.' is what he thought before he saw a glint in the shadows.

'What was that?' he thought, as walked closer to the glint.

Clash!

The sounds of swords clashing was more evident as he got closer. He hide himself in a wall.

'Just a peek.' he thought. He peeked into the scene, his eyes widening in fear behind his glasses.

There before him was the clashing of two people, Male and Female. Each holding a sword as their weapons clashed into night.

They stood opposite of eachother, wounds leaking as their bloods coated the pavement.

The tension was so thick, that a knife can cut through it.The left side was heavely wounded while the other had only a fair amount.

With their swords held high, they both attacked. The man dropped to his knees as he signed his defeat.

"What a shame."The victor thought as she pushed her bangs back. "And here I thought I would find a worthy opponent."

Meanwhile, Hisashi dropped his bag the moment the battle ended at the hands of its victor.

The victor slowly turned her head at Hisashi. Now fully aware that he was there. Taking note of the situation, Hisashi made an attempt to run but was pinned by the other. More specifically, the woman.

Which brings us to now

Heavy breathing and the sound of a rapid heart beat could be heard between the two. Hisashi stared into the eyes of the woman, her eyes glowing the moonlight.

"I noticed that you have been watching the battle for quite a while now." The woman spoke, making Hisashi flinch.

"Since you saw it, its only reasonable that I should kill you, no?" She sent cruel smile that didn't meet her eyes in his direction as she lifted her blade right at his neck.

"Oh please do. Ive been waiting for someone to end my suffering!" Hisashi, cutting the tension and just making it akward, told her in a happy tone

"Wait wha-" "Do you have any idea how long I have been waiting for this moment!?"

As Hisashi rambled on and on about his various failed attempts on death, the woman slowly backed away from him with a concerned face.

"And then I-" before he could finish his sentence, the woman slapped her hand on his mouth to shut him up. "Stop. Just stop." she whispered under breathe, much to his surprise, as she looked at him with unreadable eyes.

Confirming he was quiet, the woman slowly took her hand away from his mouth as Hisashi coudln't help but stare and weirdly blush at the sight of this woman's actions.

"Be lucky that I have spared you. Its stupid that you wanna die just for those stupid reasons like not getting things right. Man up, those are just things that are normal in life." She said while glaring at him.

Hisashi,now awake from his shock, gripped his hands as he looked at her.

"Don't get angry at me just for telling you that. You have friends waiting or something so stop gripping your hands."

She looked at him again and walked away, leaving him and his foregotten bag.

Hisashi looked at the woman's back and froze at the symbol on her back.

"K-Katsuragi!?"

Author's words:
let me honest here, this took me 4 days to make due to me being lazy and proof reading. A big thank you to my favorite little bitchy demon, for helping me with this one. Its hard writing something without context or literally anything at all... supposed to be working for several projects and practice but fuck it anyway