Chapter 2

"Ugh....I'm home. Oh right, she's not here." Hisashi sighed in grief but smiled slightly at the sight of his cat. "Hey there Treasure." He told his furry companion as he head towards his room.

It had been several days since he was met with the mafia and the man was stressed. Deadlines were catching up to him and he hated it, what made it worst is that he had a date with his ex.

"Dear lord in heaven, why must you forsaken me with things such as deadlines?" He quietly whimpered as he gazed upon his desk, scattered with papers.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated on his table. Hisashi looked at the caller and groaned in frustration. He answered the call and was met with a high pitched nag.

"Where are you!?" The caller screeched at him from the other line. "Aoi, we're supposed to meet up later."  He reminded 'Aoi' and dragged his palm down his face.

"Well I've been waiting here for like forever!" The woman replied, not caring if she made a disruption in the city. 'As if forever exists.' The male thought, chewing his lower lip lightly.

"Alright alright, I'm coming." He replied as he pushed his glasses onto the bridge of his nose. 'Although....' Golden eyes glanced out of the window, scanning the lights of the buildings.

'I wonder if we meet again'

The next day

.
.
.
.
.

"What!? What do you mean I'm getting an assistant!?"

Yelled a certain livid suicidal teacher.

"You heard me Mr. Kurushimu, you're getting an assistant and that is final." Replied the head master of the school in a stern unwavering tone. The old man was livid at the young teacher that he decided to hire him an assistant.

"You're always slacking off, not to mention you always pass your paperwork in an untimely manner. Though I do admit your teaching skills are impressive for your age, I will not tolerate such behavior in this campus. Do I make myself clear?" The old man  questioned him.

'I'm really surprised he hasn't run out of breathe yet.' The younger male silently thought as he glanced at the older male. "And who is this assistant that has been assigned to me?" The brunette questioned him.

"Oh you might know her." Just as the old man finished his words, a woman slammed the door open.

"*Naa nami~." Slurred the woman as a familiar face got inside the room. A face that made poor Hisashi stand up in shock.

"Y-You!?" He yelled in shock as he pointed at the woman, the one who he saw several days ago, "*Oya~ unsa mani? Imong jowa?" The first grinned as she hugged the other from behind.

"*Dili. Nagingon nako nimo sa una." The other clicked her tongue as she glared at the other. "Whatever you say Aurora."

"Am I missing something or do you actually understand her?" Hisashi, still grasping the information, slowly spoke up while breaking the conversation between the two females.

"I apologize for her behavior." The woman, whom was dubbed  "Aurora", apologised to both males. "Your assistant will arrive in 3 days due to....issues." She informed the two but something didn't feel right to Hisashi.

"I see. Well since we're finished Mr. Kurushimu, you may go now." Spoke the headmaster as the young teacher nodded his head in affirmation.

As the brunette closed the door, he saw in the corner of his eyes a picture but it was blurry. "I should really get my glasses in check." He sighed as he walked away.

Inside the office

"I apologize for the sudden call ladies." The headmaster apologized to the two woman. He held the picture of the new assistant to the two and sighed.

"I wanted to confirm the news on the sudden application from her. Its quite surprising." The head master muttered as he stared at the picture of his son's family.

"Well knowing your granddaughter and who her father is, it really is a shock." Aurora sighed as she glanced at the other. "I told you not to look like her Marie."

"Hey hey! You can't blame me for looking like this in the first place. Tsu was the one who ordered me." Marie replied as she took several books of one of the many bookshelves.

"Enough!" A hand slammed down on top of the table, making the two flinch and fall silent in slight black. "Back to the topic at hand, were there any reasons to her sudden application?" The headmaster questioned as he lit the end of his cigarette.

"No sir. She didn't tell anyone about her reasons on the application." Marie replied as flicked another a page from one of the books. "As long as it doesn't harm the family, then I'll allow it. However," He paused as he puffed out the smoke from his cigarette. "I would like to speak to her personally."

"Very well sir." The two spoke in unison and bowed their heads to the older male.
"That will be all." And with that, Marie and  her partner went on their way.

Meanwhile
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the second floor of a house, a woman   plays with her lighter as she watches a pile of burning letters in the corner of her room. She rips another letter in two and throws into the pile, watching the paper as it turns to ash.

She suddenly stood up and leans on the door of the balcony. She lightly traces the sketch of the man she saw that day.

She chuckles and lets out a breathe.

"It seems we will meet again."
Mr Hisashi Kurushimu

A/N:
*We're here!
*Oya~ What's this? Your lover?
*No. I already told you before.

It has been too long since I updated on this book. School is shit but hey I need it...I think. Anyways, I'll try (key word: TRY) to update as I can. See ya!