Sonnet(s) by Shakespeare.

Above is the bench from where Asher called Ivara. This chapter is slightly special and tad lengthy.
Happy reading!!!

~

{Asher's Pov}

I felt too numb to get up, my feet ached from all the walking I did yesterday and Cason's smirking face appeared everytime I closed my eyes.

Why, was the only thing my mind kept repeating. Nothing made me feel better and my eyes felt sore from crying and lack of sleep.

I was a person who seldom cried but why I wasn't able to get a grip was beyond me. There were so many questions with why which bothered my tired mind.

I felt fatigued thinking of Cason, of the thought that I'd fallen for someone who was already taken. The twriling form of Josephine bothered me more, cause she was having fun and I was being a terrible friend to be jealous of it.

Not only did I feel defeated in love but I also felt the failure of my friendship, with Josephine cause I was jealous of her and had unintentionally tried getting between her and Cas. I had failed in my friendship to all, Cason would have atleast acknowledged me if I were a better friend, I'd hidden so much from mom, Doris, Josephine, Andrea and Daniel and I had put Ivara, the kindest person to me, in a fix as she sat on my couch helplessly watching at the crying mess wrapped in a blanket that I was.

She had brought over Angela's big Winnie the Pooh teddy with her.

"Ok, hold this" she said as I looked at her confused.

"I know this sounds weird and funny but you know I don't do mush and fluff stuff so I thought you can hold him, you know, cause it feels better."

Her strange confession and kind gesture made my lips turn upwards.

"You're the best." I muttered taking the teddy and holding him close.

"I know" she replied in her matter of fact manner.

She came and sat beside me on my bed.

"Here take these..." she said handling me some Hershey's and Cadbury.

"Didn't you give up you're share to Angela?" I asked forgetting the plight of my broken heart.

"I did, technically it was for you're date and looking at it, it wasn't successful so I took all the Hershey's back" she said grinning.

I shook my head and let out a small laugh "Now this makes it worth the heartbreak." I said popping a piece in my mouth.

"Also, I stole her share so she's probably freaking out right now in my house" she stated with a mischievious grin.

"Really? Since when did you start stealing?"

"Since last night you called."

True to Ivara's words, her phone rang and we heard Angela cursing and throwing profanities at Ivara. We both looked at her phone in awe as Angela's profanities surpassed anything we had heard.

After Angela's amusing performance I nudged Ivara.
"And you said she wasn't creative." I said raising a brow at her.

Ivara getting my point, laughed hysterically along with me.

After we had calmed down we spread ourselves on my bed in a top and tail manner.

"So, what next?" I asked feeling much better.

"I don't know, I've lied to my mom, she doesn't know I'm skipping school."

I perked up listening her confession.