Archer - Kenny Ackerman

True Name: Kenny Ackerman

Nickname: Kenny the Ripper

Class: Archer/Gunner Dual Class

Origin: Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama, Voiced by Kazuhiro Yamaji

Place of Origin: Paradis

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Human, Male, Servant, Earth or Sky, Brynhildr's Beloved, Weak to Enuma Elish

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Legend: A previously mysterious military police killer, dubbed 'the Ripper'. He was a member of the Ackerman family, a declining family that used to have close ties to the royal family, the Fritz. His family was the product of the titan experiments on humans conducted by the old Eldian Empire. He later joined the military police that he loved to kill so much, he was one of the main soldiers to fight on the royal's side in the uprising, presumably to steal the founding titan from them. He was the uncle and mentor to the famous Scout Captain Levi, he ended up dying in front of his nephew after giving him his take on the world they lived in.

Noble Phantasm:

YO LEVI! BANG BANG!: A challenge to his former pupil.

Rank D, Anti-Unit, Buster, 2 Hit Noble Phantasm

A 2 shot attack from his anti-human omni-directional maneuver gear. This shot is the pure instinct from a man enslaved and ensnared by power.

Skills:

Charisma A: His charm gained him the trust of his military police unit and raised morale, it was agreed by everyone that he was a leader worth fighting for.

Ackerman Awakening C: It is unknown what his awakening was and who it was for, he was a monster like the other Ackerman but not as serious in protecting his vessel and seemed to not care about anyone other than himself unlike the other Ackerman.

Battle Continuation D: He could continue to fight despite fatal injuries, but his ability to do so only came from his bloodline and not some sort of personal will to live.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance E: He never encountered magics in his life, giving him the minimum resistance due to being of the knight classes.

Riding A: He was very good at using his ODM to move around the battle field. He can also use other vehicles like carriages and also mount horses. He cannot ride phamtasmal beings.

Independent Action A: He can operate quite well without a master and can last a full week without a master's mana.

Dual Class: He was summoned as both an Archer and the extra class Gunner which he shares with Billy the Kid.

Stats:

Strength B+

Mana E

Agility A

Luck C

Endurance A